OVA Special!: Into The Deku-verse!

Update 6/29/24:  Knight Armor updated

AFO Deku stares at the multiple universes above him alone, seeing all of the events of each universe before him.  He looks over to his left and sees Prime One For All Izuku facing off against Tomura Shigaraki.

"The first Izuku Midoriya...  A hero...  9th Wielder of One For All...  The complete opposite of my reality..."  AFO Deku said to himself as he watches the battle unfold.

"  AFO Deku said to himself as he watches the battle unfold

"Even in this...  First universe of our multiverse, you still want to save him...?  Despite everything he has done...?  The deaths he cause...  The destruction he wrought...?  The pain he's brought you...?"  AFO Deku asked as he sees OFA Izuku fighting.  "Well...  I suppose we were once the same person at the start of our lives...  In the past, I too thought of saving everyone with my quirk...  But I've outgrown such childish things."

AFO Deku looks over to the bubble parallel to OFA Izuku's, seeing the future events of Prime Omnitrix Izuku's universe.

"Looks like things are progressing better than I had originally thought..." AFO Deku whispered as he looked over to Prime Omnitrix Izuku. "Prime Omnitrix Izuku...  To think that one little change could have this much of an impact on your future..."

AFO Deku uses the red Chronaton Particle to fast-forward Prime Omnitrix Izuku's future.

"However...  Is your new future really better than your first one...?  Have you just made things worse instead of better for everyone...?  I wonder..."  AFO Deku asked as he stops in the near future.

-PRIME OMNITRIX IZUKU'S FUTURE-

Sir George in white armor stands before Izuku, who was kneeling on his knees; breathing heavily as he coughed slightly.

"Give it up.  Even your Omnitrix is no match for the blade of Ascalon boy."  Sir George said to Izuku as he aimed his blade at him.  "Surrender...  And I will spare you.  This war of ours is against those horrid creatures, not against a human; traitorous or not.  I do not wish to spill the blood of one of my own."

Izuku, bruised, battered and covered in blood; wipes his bloody lip clean before slowing beginning to stand.

"You...  Know I can't do that."  Izuku said as he stood his ground and smirked.

"You can't beat me boy.  I have over 1,000 of years of combat experience...  You are just a boy with only over a year's worth of training."  Sir George said to Izuku.  "What could you possibly do to best me...?"

"Doesn't matter..."  Izuku replied as he spit out the blood from his mouth.  "I won't let you win..."

"You would go this far...?  For nothing but a pile of filthy creatures?  These aliens- "

"ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM YOU OR ME!"  Izuku yelled, interrupting George.  "They're people too...!  Humans aren't the only ones worth saving...!  You say that they're disgusting?  LOOK AT WHAT YOU AND YOUR KNIGHTS HAVE DONE!"