Prologue

It was a rainy, dark and musty Friday morning, at only 2:36AM in the morning, the rain hailing from above the sky, hitting the ground so hard it felt like it was raining bricks, and the echoing loud thunderstorm strikes it's lightning force down at the ground, the noise so loud and unsettling, it awoke all residents who were resting and sleeping on this woeful dark and horrible night. The year is set in 2562, and the weather within the terrain is very notorious and unique, since it has always rained and had it's occassional thunderstorms and strikes of lightning crashing down towards the ground, but all residents of Sacred Hill learned how to grow up and live with the ever-so-slightly discomforting climate it had within the terrain for many many decades and centuries, so this weather is nothing new to them. However, it seems as if one of the fables who can't seem to handle the climate of the Sacred Hill Creek, it has been keeping her up all night, barely able to get any rest, hates loud noises and sounds, she gets really anxious and starts panicking and freaking out.

This is Luna, a shy yet very upforward and a very compassionate and caring fable, who has a heart of gold and has the most innocent and adoring personality and attitude, it can be quite hard to take her very serious when she is not feeling the best on certain days. Some say she has the personality of a Golden Retriever or a Staffordshire, or at times, maybe even a Chihuaha, but only if she is moody and sassy or is very uptight and arrogant and careless when she is in bad form. She is the Maid Of Love & Compassion, and can often play the role of a fairytale princess, like Rapunzel, or Sleeping Beauty, or Cinderella, or she likes to pretend she already is and was a princess herself, like she casted a spell or a curse onto herself causing her to live her life as a fairytale princess. She was raised by a single mother, who takes good care of Luna, and makes a decent sums worth of passive income from stocks, marketing, investing, and if ever in a dire situation where she needs to find a simpler method to make money, she would gamble all her life savings away until her wallet comes out empty handed and receives little to no cash. She also works a standard 9-5 job and gets paid minimum wage weekly when she works but she does well for herself and her daughter at the end of the day. So, needless to say, Luna is living a very good life and has a very hard working and ambitious mother who would do anything to keep her daughter happy and to never let her go hungry whatsoever.

The same, however, cannot be said for our second fable, who goes by the name Sapphire. Sapphire is a very laidback, humble, chill and extroverted character, and has a very sour and hostile attitude and temper if anyone ever tests her patience, or really tries to get under her skin. Growing up, as a child, she was raised by her uncle her whole life, as she was an orphan before the uncle took her under his wing. Sapphire sees her uncle more as a father figure than a uncle figure, and despite the fact she hasn't seen her biological parents since the age of 3, she never really remembered why she got put up for adoption or understood the reasoning for it. The uncle, however, isn't always such a good guy or can treat her right ever since he took her in, despite him being a chronic chainsmoker and a raging alcoholic, who binge drinks a lot nearly every week. Sapphire works at a computer hardware company where she repairs devices, gadgets, items, tools and so on, and she makes more than her uncle does, and she plans to move out and live in her own condo/apartment where she'll have all the privacy and quiet and alone time to herself she needs, without the uncle being too much of a hassle or a nuisance to her whenever he is around her. He can be very abusive and toxic when he is intoxicated or is heavily under the influence, and he can't handle his alcohol or tolerate it, so he always ends up doing so much reckless stuff, while his mind is spinning around in circles for him. But Sapphire is planning on moving out within the next few weeks until she pieces everything together and gets everything sorted and resolved, and until she's finally out of debt.

Crystal is a very empowering, outgoing, full of life and energy and determination kind of gal. Raised by her biological family, they come from a very modest, distraught and normal background, and they make more than enough to look after themselves, as well as looking after their only daughter and child in the family. Her father and mother came from a very rough, dark and tough childhood, and although despite the inevitable troublesome they have faced growing up over the years, they would do absolutely anything to enusre Crystal gets the best treatment and love and respect and care she deserves, as her parents don't want her to witness the same things they have experienced back in the day. She never really had any friends to talk to or socialise with, due to her social ability not being the greatest nor the best, and she has had faced many issues and conflicts herself, inside and outside of school, but mostly inside school. She would get bullied and threatened a lot, have lots of rumours about nasty, vile and vulgar comments and stories being made about her, sometimes gets bullied by the teachers and students, have her locker vandalised and broken down and torn apart, spent countless nights having emotional and physical breakdowns during the day or during the night. But no matter what kind of hassle or torouble and nonsense she has to put up with, she will always have her family by her side and will do anything to see her smile and cheer her up and help her take her mind off things.

Now that we know who our main protagonists and soon to be best friends are, only time will tell us and show all the stuff this modern day world has to offer will not get in their way and they will always stick together and fight by each other's side and will do anything to achieve the impossible, and the unthinkable. And so, their story begins here