Plug Baby

7 Months Later.....

Paris P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning.. Tired and exhausted from this.  I can't wait to just have this baby and get it over with. I'm having a girl, me and Isaiah want to name her Ivy. Well... I came up with the name and I think its cute. I don't know I might name her something else. Anyways Me and Isaiah finally moved in together... well he moved in my apartment. We're planning on moving into a house when we have Ivy.

Walks downstairs to the kitchen.

Isaiah was sitting there on the phone. I wonder who he's talking to...

"Baby?" I said

5 secs later.... He still didn't answer me.

I walked over to him.

"Baby are you okay?"

I saw a tear drop.

"Baby talk to me."

"My mama.... she gone man."

"Oh God. Baby its okay." I said putting his head to my chest.

He start crying hard.

For the past 7months his mom had cancer, she tried to beat it... but she didn't. she's gone.

I start crying to.. I seen Isaiah cry before... but not like this. This is gonna be hard for him. His mother was all he had. Cause his daddy ain't shit. He never even talk to his dad.

He stop crying 30 Minutes later...

My phone start ringing... I answered it.

Me: Hello?

Kori: Girl I got a surprise for you

Me: Girl what is it?

Kori: You'll see when I come. and get dressed cause we're goin shopping

Me: Kori, tbh I'm really tired. and My back is killing me. Once I have this baby we can go anywhere you wanna go.

Kori: Iigh... I see well I guess I'll just go by myself.

Me: Go with Chris.

Kori: Nah, He at Football practice. I'm coo I'll just go alone.

Me: Kori I'm sor--- (she hung up)

I walked over to Isaiah.. I kissed his forehead.. his nose.. and his juicy lips. "Baby we gone go through this together okay?"

"Yea." He said

"I love you."

"I love you too."

3 months later...

I had Ivy King.. She's a month old. She's so beautiful. I hired a babysitter because I'm very busy. Me and Kori went to the Mall. Isaiah was at Football practice. Ivy was at home with the babysitter.

Isaiah P.O.V

Football practice was over. I came home, and Paris wasn't there. I figured she was with Kori somewhere. The babysitter was sitting on the couch putting Ivy to sleep. I paid the Babysitter. I really don't know her like that.

"Umm what's your name?" I said

"Lina." She said

"Okay, I'm Isaiah. You in high school?" I asked

"Yea, a Junior." She said.

"Oh Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow, I guess."

"Alright thanks Isaiah."

"No Problem." 

An Hour Later...

Paris and Kori walked in the door.

"Ummm Where ya'll been??"

"Shopping, Why what's wrong."

I got up and pulled Paris into the kitchen. "So you just got anybody babysittin Ivy!?" I said

"Isaiah chill the fuck out. It is not that damn serious." Paris snapped

"What you mean?? Didn't Kori get kidnapped not to long ago, and her own friend Bobby was helpin? You can't trust everybody Paris!"

"Okay damn. Can you shut the fuck up and come here and give me a kiss." Paris said pullin me close to her.

I picked her up and put her on the counter

"UMM I THINK IMMA JUST LEAVEE, AND LET YA'LL DO YA THANG!" Kori yelled from the living room.

We were kissin for like 3 minutes. I just Picked her up and took her upstairs. I took her clothes off, she took my clothes off. I put my daddy long dick in her fat ass pussy. Lol *this shit hella funny*

We fucked for like an hour. This dick put her ass to sleep. Lol. My baby so sexy when she sleep. But I got up and took a shower. I put on my Cardinals Jersey, white True Religions, red and black Jordan 11's, diamond earings and silver watch. I got in my Red Camaro . I went to the plug house. When I walked in I saw girls with they bra and panties on, a big ass table wit all weed on it, niggas playin 2K with the guns in they lap.

"Wassup Isaiah baby!" The Plug said

"Wassup Rico, nigga!" I said

"Man so we got bad ass news bruh. You know Leroy and his gang "MOP" They tryna come for us man. They gone be deep." Rico said

"Okay Nigga, what is you scared?"

"Nahh Nigga, I just need more people. I mean we got 24 people,  I just need a lil moe bruh."

"I got you bro, I got my girl, my nigga Chris, my nigga Shawn, my friend Kori. Man they ain't duckin no action, they ready when MOP ready."

"Iigh, Thanks man." He said givin me a bag of weed.

"Iigh bro I'll see you later." I said

"Bye ya'll, keep ya head up." I said to the niggas playin 2K

"Iigh Isaiah!" They yelled.

As I was walkin out the door, I remembered, I got a baby at home, and I can't get killed. Ivy need me and her mama. I gotta get ready for this man. I sold that whole bag of weed that night and made $300.

Ivy just know yo daddy a thug.

Comment, Share, Vote.