Welcome to Hollywood.

Y/N was the star everyone had been talking about.

Every movie she had been in has been a blockbuster, all averaging at least 500 million when released. One of the only few to have such an extraordinary range. Going from horror to action and mystery to now a romantic comedy.

Y/N started her career not too long ago. Her first movie was in a massive A-list cast. Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Sandra Bullock, and Chris Hemsworth.

At the age of 24, she already had enough on her plate. As the years went on now, at the age of 29, her fame has not stopped increasing and has created billions for the movie industry.

From creating her own clothing brand and perfume line, she has also released a brand new album that was nominated for album of the year at the Grammys.

The award propped up on her shelf in her kitchen of her house in the villa in none other than Los Angeles, California.

Tonight is her 30th birthday party, and of course, they've already bought out an entire city block.

It is to be the biggest party following the Oscars. All of her former co-stars, fashion designers, clothing managers, cocktail masters, luxurious cars, enough drinks to outshine a regular speakeasy, music artists and producers to have an appearance. And of course, 3 dj's for every part of the house.

The party being thrown at Aaron Taylor Johnson's, he was the co-host who helped plan the majority. Y/N and Aaron were the unstoppable duo of these past 5 years now ever since she had her Hollywood debut right by his side. They've grown closer ever since. I'm guessing you can already assume how much fun the headlines have with them.

"Hey, where are you at?" Aaron had called Y/N. The music being felt from the other side of the phone followed by cheers as he made his way to the front of the house.

"You know I love an entrance."

Aaron saw a classic red Ferrari pull up to the street as Y/N was greeted by screams and hollers from fans and paparazzi.

Y/N was in a black silk designer dress with black stiletto heels, the newest hand designed purse hanging off her shoulder. She greeted all of them with a smile that made the whole world want to stop right on its axis.

Y/N blew a kiss to all of them with a wave of her hand as she walked up to the red carpet rolled out in front of Aaron's house with a wink. Her long black hair in loose waves down her back, a deep shade of red coloring her lips, evenly tanned skin, black painted nails with a tint of red.

Aaron jokingly rolled his eyes at my antics as I playfully pushed him. He laughs and leans in to kiss my cheek. "Happy Birthday pretty girl."

"Thank you pretty boy. You're absolutely insane for all of this." I point around. Extravagant decorations all decorated in black and red tones that all blend together perfectly.

"I learned from the best, besides you deserve this and 30 should be celebrated in a way no one else has. Well, at least you're 30." He smiles and holds out his arm. "Shall we?"

As we entered the house every famous name that you could think of was there in attendance. They all cheered loudly with a loud "Happy Birthday!"

Streamers and sparklers went off as I looked around with a smile and pulled Aaron closer as he laughed, kissing the side of my head. "Let's have some fun!"

The night started to get blurry and dark as every next drink ordered became a mistake. The bass of the music was felt through the floor and walls. As I took a break from the dance floor to grab another drink Aaron introduced me to one of his co-stars. I was meeting so many new people I was having trouble remembering them all. Hell, I was having trouble seeing straight. "It's nice to meet you!" I tell the blonde over the loudspeakers, "you too!"