#𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐳

⩇⩇:⩇⩇

"Park Sunghoon!"

"Submit your assignment within 10 sec!"

The class president yelled while the pale kid was speed writing his assignment.

"Just a min Prez!"

Before he could write the last paragraph the class president walked away with the pile of assignments from other students.

"Prez!"

Sunghoon yelled after going behind Heeseung.

Heeseung ignored him and walked with a stoic expression on his face.

"Please Prez! For the last time!!"

Sunghoon begged the boy grabbing onto his arms making Heeseung stop.

"This was given almost 2 weeks ago. What were you doing until the deadline?"

Sunghoon scratched his nape, he couldn't another excuse.

Heeseung let out a small sigh, his irritation at Sunghoon's carefree attitude rising again.

But as he turned to face him, his expression softened ever so slightly at the sight of Sunghoon's sheepish grin.

"You forget to hand in your assignments every time, you know that?"

he said in a reprimanding tone. "Why should I let you hand it in now? You had all this time to finish it but chose to wait till the last minute."

Heeseung couldn't deny that there was something about Sunghoon that both annoyed and intrigued him at the same time.

He couldn't understand why this carefree and mischievous student always seemed to find ways to irk him.

As he continued to scold Sunghoon about his tardiness, he found himself looking at him with a mix of irritation and curiosity.

There was something in his playful eyes and the smirk on his lips that made Heeseung feel a strange flutter in his chest.

Despite his best efforts to remain stern and composed, Heeseung couldn't help the flicker of something other than irritation that flared inside him.

Sunghoon's carefree and charming demeanor was getting under his skin, in a way that he couldn't quite explain or understand.

He shook his head slightly, trying to push away the thoughts that were creeping into his mind.

"Fine, I'll let you submit it this time," he said, trying to maintain his authoritative tone.

"But don't expect me to keep letting you off the hook like this"

Sunghoon let out a small victory cheer and flashed Heeseung a lopsided grin.

"You're the best, Heeseung," he said, completely unaffected by Heeseung's stern demeanor. "I know you secretly like me, deep down."

He playfully ruffled Heeseung's hair, earning him a glare and a swat from the council president.

Heeseung's irritation flared even more at Sunghoon's words and actions.

He hated how nonchalant and carefree Sunghoon was, how he constantly teased and joked around without a care in the world.

He quickly swatted Sunghoon's hand away from his hair and fixed his expression back into a stern glare.

"I do not like you, Park Sunghoon," he said firmly.

"And stop messing with my hair. It's annoying."

Sunghoon just chuckled at Heeseung's sharp response.