23-♥️Angel's new family♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was laying on my side of bed . I closed my eyes but sleep was nowhere but suddenly soft hands clutched my biceps and i know who it is !!

"What are you doing?" I asked her .

I turned towards her and raised my eyebrows for explanation . She gave me her innocent smile.

"I can't sleep that bitchy ghost that comes in front of my eyes whenever i close my eyes ," She said.

Seriously , She is 22 and sees she is talking like a 5 year old babe .

"Then why had you watched ?"I asked.

"Rian was requesting that's why," She said.

I was about to say something but someone knocked on the door . I went towards the door to open and there was rian standing .

"What happened?"I asked him.

"Dadda i can't sleep , can i sleep here tonight?" He asked.

"Baby come," She said without letting me to answer.

He ran towards her and sat on my lap .

"You both are not going to watch a horror movie again," I said almost yelling at both of them childish behaviour .

They both gave me their innocent smile like they didn't do anything i was one who told them to watch horror movie .

I laid on my side of bed , rian was sleeping between us . I can hear them whispering something but not so clear what about are they talking ?

Before i csm understand they both pulled duvet from me .

"What The Hell?" I yelled.

I turned towards them , they both covered them with duvet like someone is coming to kill both of them . I will not let them watch horror movie again .

I sighed and closed my eyes . I don't remember when i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early as usual . I looked beside me both of them sleeping (hugging each other tightly) I smiled at both of them .
I went for morning walk then for workout in the gym .

After doing workout i went inside my room . I directly went inside the washroom and took a shower . I dressed my self in my office suit . I looked both of them they were still sleeping .

"Adarika wake up," I said to her.

She didn't reply nor move an inch from her place.

"Adarika," I again said.

"Mom please let me sleep more ," She said and hugged rian tightly.

I was glaring at her seriously she is telling me her mother what the fuck , after a few minutes she looked towards me . She gave me her sleepy smile and again slept after saying.

"Good night," She said and hugged rian .

I didn't say anything and went inside the washroom , i took mug filled with water and went towards her. I spilled water on her face .

"What the hell?" She shouted then looked towards me .

She gulped looking at me .

"Wake up,"I said and went towards the mirror.