The PT UNITS Profile

Designation: The Purge Troopers

LEADER DESIGNATION: RIFT

Designs and Image:

Info on the PTs: The Purge Troopers (PT in Short) are part of the Alliance to be at the Frontlines first and establish a foothold until the Core Forces Arrive

Info on the PTs: The Purge Troopers (PT in Short) are part of the Alliance to be at the Frontlines first and establish a foothold until the Core Forces Arrive. They act as the Shock Troopers for the Alliance but initially only have 300 Units since they are difficult to create and repair because of the amount of resources to create one. Pros for these are that they are very durable meaning that a single unit doesn't get easily overwhelmed by the Toilets, they can't get infected easily because of the armor created around the Units,  and They excel in leading assaults, breaking through enemy Lines, and holding those lines. The Cons however are that they are limited since they won't be able to reach a critical area if they don't have sufficient numbers and then the fact they have trouble creating a single one can tell you all you need. But that is where Chernarus comes to play with enough resources and industrial capacity to create them.

There are also engineers and Scientist Versions of the Purge Troopers that help develop, repair, and upgrade the Troopers if needed for a Special Op or if the Toilets are upgraded/adapted to the alliance.

Info on Rift: Rift is the first PT Unit ever created and how he is still alive, we don't fucking know. When he was first created, his survivability was low yet he is still active because of sheer will and the fact he was built differently (Literally). This is why he was made the Leader of the Purge Troopers because he was the first and he is still alive.

Gesture: A Salute

Race: [UNKNOWN]

Large Boys: On the Ground

Very Large Boys: [UNKNOWN]

Titan: [UNKNOWN] currently in Development

Female Special Agent: [I DON'T FUCKING KNOW]

Personal Base: [LOCATION REDACTED]

Current Numbers: 20k (Half are Engineers, Scientists and Medics)

Current Abilities and Armaments For the Soldiers:

Flight: They have Jet Boosters installed in their Boots, but can only fly medium distances.

Grappling Hooks: Installed under their hands in case their Jet Boosters were out of fuel and they could travel around Urban Areas or bring a toilet closer to them.

Teleportation: They have the same Abilities as the TVMen but they can only do it in short Distances.

Plasma Swords: These things are installed on their right arms, these can pierce through some of the Hardest Materials and can easily kill the Toilets.

Plasma Cannons: These are installed on their Left Arms, they can severely damage anyone including their allies but by accident.

Red Screen of Death and Absorption: The Moment the Helmet unhinges, they burn the Toilets while also gaining Crucial Information from the Things.

Laser Cannon: Is Located on the Chest and while it is powerful, it drains the energy of the PTs

Abilities and Tools for the Engineers, Medics, and Scientists of the PTs:

Holographic Projections: Its created and used by Engineers and Scientists

X-ray Scanners: To find possible Damages and ways to improve

Laser Beam: It is like Ratchet's Laser Beam from the Bayverse

Teleportation: They have the same abilities as the TVMen but this time can travel the same distance as the Tv-Men

Repair Tools: I mean...What do you expect?

Likes: The Cameramen, Speakermen, TV-Men, Drill Men, ClockMen, Pencil Men and the Microphone Men, Computer Men, Drone Men and the Humans

Currently Hates: The Toilets (The Skibidis and the Astros)

Would Possibly Hate: Alpha and C-Pen