Part Of Enhypen?

Author's pov

Haewon woke up, went to the hybe building and went to the office to tell her decision to Bang Sihyuk. She was outside the door of the office took a few deep breaths and knocked at the door three times before hearing a 'come in' form Bang Sihyuk. She went in and bowed to him and he smiled saying "i'm assuming that you already made a decision" and she nodded while saying 'yes' and the pd asked for my decision.

Haewon's pov

I said a 'yes' while nodding and he asked if i wanted to debut with enhypen. "I want to debut with enhypen being the secret member until their debut". He smiled and told me "good choice well the members are done filming their survival show and will be moving to the dorm on sunday. You get to meet them in your new dorn that you will move to on Saturday also do you want us about your brother yet or not" he asked. And i shook my head "I will tell them once i'm comfortable around them" i said and he just nodded in response and well there is only 2 days until i move to my new dorn i'm so excited i wonder if the members are nice. With so many thoughts poundring in my head I left the office and went back to training my vocals.

Author's pov

After 5 exuasting hours Haewon went home took a shower ate food called Felix and went to sleep.