1

Standing in front of the violet garden, Alucard gathered his courage, his heart pounding in his chest. After admiring Odette's magnificent presence, he finally mustered the strength to start a conversation.

"Are you Odette?" he asked, hoping she would be willing to talk to him. Despite being the same age, fifteen, Odette seemed almost angelic to him.

The first time he saw her was when his father brought him to a diplomatic meeting between Urnzo Kingdom and Dawn Kingdom at their palace. Odette's beauty was undeniable; she was breathtaking to him. Today, fate brought them together again as the diplomatic entourage from Urnzo had to spend a week in Dawn Kingdom for reasons he didn't know. Although he was obliged to follow his father, the prospect of meeting Odette again filled him with uncontainable joy.

Odette looked at him with a shy expression, wondering why he had suddenly approached her. Yet, in her heart, she was thrilled because she had a secret crush on Alucard. "Yes... are you Alucard, right? From Urnzo?" she responded, trying to keep her composure as her heart threatened to burst with excitement.

Alucard's face lit up with a broad smile, delighted that she remembered and recognized him. "Yes, how did you know my name?" he asked.

Odette furrowed her brow playfully. "I should ask you, how did you know my name?"

Caught off guard and slightly embarrassed, Alucard fumbled for an answer, but Odette interjected, "Never mind, that's not important. I guess we can be friends since we know each other's names?"

Odette's smile bloomed like a delicate flower, radiant yet reserved, as she looked towards the garden full of violet flowers. They now stood facing the garden, where the violets were in full bloom. While admiring the beauty of the flowers, they also stole glances at each other.

Alucard took the opportunity to admire Odette, who stood a short distance from him, wearing a white dress adorned with soft pink accessories. The gentle breeze caressed her, making the moment feel like it was in slow motion to him. Odette, meanwhile, was observing Alucard without him noticing, appreciating his handsome features – his fair skin, rosy lips, and hazel-brown hair. Even as the wind attempted to ruffle Alucard's meticulously styled hair, he still looked magnificent to her.

Odette was so engrossed in admiring Alucard that she didn't realize she was making eye contact with him. Both of them quickly looked away, unable to hide their shy smiles. Just as they were about to come up with an excuse for their lingering gazes, they were summoned back to the palace by the attendants.

As they walked back, the silence between them was filled with a mix of emotions they couldn't fully understand. They were only fifteen, standing on the cusp of adulthood but still held by the simplicity of youth. The brief encounter had sparked a new, thrilling feeling in their hearts, something pure and exciting, untainted by the weight of future responsibilities.

Each step back to the palace was laden with an innocent hope, the kind that belongs to first loves and secret dreams. Alucard and Odette didn't need words to express what they felt; their shy glances and gentle smiles said it all. This night, this moment, would be etched in their memories, a cherished secret they would carry with them, reminding them of a time when love was uncomplicated and full of promise.