Prologue

Abby's Pov
August 8th
6:30 P.M.

I was sitting on the couch eating pickles when I felt something cold on my back. Realizing it was just my wet hair, I continued to play among us, instead of unpacking. Ding Dong.  I looked up realizing it was my door bell. "It's 6:32 who would be here?" I got up and answered the door.

"Um hi?" I said. "Oh sorry, I'm Elijah,  your neighbor.I brought cookies to welcome you to the neighborhood." He handed me the cookies with a sheepish smile. "Thanks, I'm Abigail by the way." I grabbed the cookies. "This might be weird since we just met you know, but um can I have your number, you seem pretty cool." He asked. We exchanged numbers and he left. I shut the door and went back to play among us.

9:03 P.M.

I got up and walked to my room and decided to go to sleep because it was pretty late.

1 month later
September 18th
2:04 P.M.

Shiloh and I were on the couch playing among us. " YESSS!" she shouted because she won as an imposter. "How are you so good at this?" I asked looking at the screen. "Me and my brothers play among us all the time. Last week we played in real life." "Ooo that sounds like fun." I got a text from my mom saying I had to go home after I said that. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later, ok?" "Ok! Bye Abby!"

September 18th
5:08 P.M.

After dinner I got a text from Eli.

Eli: Shiloh wanted me to ask you if you wanted to play among us irl tomorrow?

Yea ofc! Thanks for inviting me.

Eli: No problem. Come over
tomorrow at 8:30 A.M.
I have to go I'll talk you later.

Ok bye!