Chapter 1

CATNAP

"Hey, little kid," a girl called out. "Why arn't you in preschool?"

Catnap sighed. "Please leave me alone, Chloe. I'm not in the mood for this."

"Well, I am, so deal with it," Chloe giggled.

Catnap pushed past Chloe. She was always picked on by Chloe due to her small size.

"Your going the wrong way," Chloe called after her. "Preschool is the other way."

Catnap put her cat eared headphones on. Chloe will never change.

HAWK MOTH

"A poor girl always bullied for being small," Hawk Moth said to no one. "I can change that."

He grabbed a butterfly that flew around him, and evilized it. "Go my little akuma, and evilize this soul."

CATNAP

A dark butterfly flew towards Catnap, and went into the headphones.

"Hello Niefecta, I am Hawk Moth. Are you tired of people bullying you forf your size?" Hawk Moth asked through the akuma. "Don't you wish you could make them small, like you."

"Yes I do, Hawk Moth," Catnap replied.

"I give you the power to make people young," Hawk Moth continoud. "But in return, you will get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes we do," Catnap said, and a purple fog covered her

When it disapeared, Catnap wore a purple suit with a fluffy skirt. Her headphones were an identical purple to her suit, and it had a mini microphone attached. She had a lilac mask and a pink plaster on her nose.

"Let's start with the TV station," Niefecta said, and leapt of.

(AT THE TV STATION)

(ONE INTERVEIW LATER)

"I wonder who will come first," Niefecta muttered to herself, sitting on the edge of a roof, legs dangling down.

Ladybug swung up behind her. "What do you want," she asked.

"What they all want," Niefecta said, clutching a purple flute.

"Lucky charm," Ladybug called out her power. An item fell down into her hands. A headset.

Niefecta lifted her flute and begun to play.

At this point, Cat Noir had swung bye. "Hello Ladybug," he greeted.

Nuefecta stopped playing her flute, and flung a ball of light, which had formed at the end, at Ladybug.

"Look out Ladybug," Cat Noir called out, a little to late.

The ball of light hit Ladybug, and she collapsed.

"Ladybug," Cat Noir called. "Are you okay?"

Ladybug stood up, shakily. "Yea, I'm fine." She grabbed her yo-yo and begun to spin it and turned to face Niefecta, but she had already left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short and bad

please vote and comment, as that would mean so much to me

Multimouse out