Characters intro pt.1

Lim Y/n

Lim Y/n

- 22  years old

- Has no siblings, just her mom.

- Cold and almost heartless but kind and caring towards her loved ones.

- Things she loves : her mom, her friends, flirting, putting people on her lap while flirting, riding her bike, working out etc..

- Things she hates : Liars, betrayal, Sl*ts, fake people, wearing girly clothes, those who hurts her loved ones...

- Job : #1 Mafia Queen and CEO of her dad's company, the Lim's Company (her dad was killed by his enemies), she's also the CEO of her own company (Ming's company)..

- Mafia Name : Ming

- She own a lot of malls, shops (Calvin Klein, Balenciaga, Luis Vuiton, Chanel, Gucci etc..), Schools, hotels, hospitals, etc..

), Schools, hotels, hospitals, etc

Lim Min-ha

- 53 years old

- Y/n's mom, has only one child but is gonna have more soon

- Kind, Lovely, Strict when needed, Caring. Can become cold when she's mad...

- Things she loves : Taking care of her daughter, cooking, shopping, spending time with her boss  (Mr. Kim), working...

- Things she hates : Liars, betrayal, sl*ts, fake people, those who hurts her loved ones..

- Job : Secretary of Mr. Kim

- Knows that her daughter is the #1 Mafia Queen and is okay with it.

- She is in a relationship with Mr. Kim since ?? time but she still didn't tell her daughter because she is scared of how she will react...

- Is very proud of her daughter.

(G)-Idle

(G)-Idle

- Y/n's bestfriends.

- Ages : 
Soyeon : 23 years old
Minnie : 21 years old
Yuqi : 20 years old
Miyeon : 22 years old
Shuhua : 22 years old

- They kind, badass, cold, bold, savage (like Y/n), caring, cute..

- Job : Members of Y/n's Mafia (Wonderland), and Co CEOs of Ming's Company..

- Know about Y/n's past and are always there for her...

- Mafia names :
•  Soyeon : Yeon
•  Minnie : Min
•  Yuqi : Yu
•  Miyeon : Miyo
•  Shuhua : Shu

- They have been friends with Y/n since 8 years.