The Fadora Mafia

The Fadora Mafia is a criminal family organization that is composed of the roughest, meanest, craziest gangsters of all. Leadership of the Mafia had been passed down from generation to generation. They've been around since the 1920s, even longer than the Toppat Clan.

In fact, according to government reports, the Fadora Mafia and The Toppat Clan have been at war for a long time. Since the time Dusty was leading The Toppat Clan. In fact, some of the Toppats' highest ranking members were killed by Fadora members.

The Fadora Mafia was most remembered for stealing 2 gems. The French Sapphire and The Tunisian Dimond. In order to cover up their heist, their leader Vincent Mitchell donated the Tunisian Dimond to a museum. As a favor to an old friend. Until one day, a man known as Henry Stickmin stole the Tunisian Dimond from the museum. After the Tunisian Dimond was stolen, an investigation later found evidence of how the Tunisian Dimond was stolen from the Tunisian Monastery. The government later attempted to arrest The Fadoras, but Vincent was killed during the assault. Since then, Vincent's son Franklin Mitchell has become the new leader.

Before Vincent's death, Franklin eventually met and fell in love with a female Fadora member named Emily Rose. The 2 eventually got married and had a daughter named Ellie. Both Vincent and Franklin had high hopes for Ellie they both believed one day Ellie would lead the Fadora Mafia one day. But unfortunately, when Ellie was an adult and after her grandfather's death, Ellie would rather steal instead of run the Mafia. Eventually, one of her escapades led to Ellie being locked up at The Wall. Ellie pleaded with her father to get her out of that prison. But he refused, and since then Ellie swore to get revenge on her father and the Fadora Mafia. Even if she has to team up with the Toppat Clan to do it.

The government has had their eyes on the Fadora Mafia for years ever since the Tunisian Dimond was stolen. However, after the Toppat Clan started stealing valuables such as the Romanian Ruby, the government had put more focus on bringing down the Toppats. Now that the Toppats are finished and their satellite was stopped. They can now focus more on the Fadoras.

Even to this day, the Toppats are still at War. Doesn't matter who leads the Toppats, whether it is Reginald Copperbottom, The Right Hand Man, Sven Svensson, or even Henry Stickmin. The Toppats are still at War with the Fedoras.

After the Toppats were taken down, the Fadoras have now chosen to strike to wipe out any stragglers of the Toppat Clan and kill Henry Stickmin for stealing the Tunisian Dimond

TO BE CONTINUED.