Three - Forced to live with a stranger

(Warning: Mention of blood, dead body, etc.)

Wonwoo screamed as soon as he head downstairs, because there's a horrifying scene that caught his attention as soon as he walk down. A corpse was laying at the long ass dining table while an old lady in black cut the skin of the dead body and filled a clear glass wine bottle with the dripping blood coming from it. He gulp in shock and loudly scream as his senses came back, the lady that was busily doing some work turned at him. Wonwoo got more shocked as he saw the unexplainable face of the older. Those long grey hair, sharp dark nails, skinny body with a face that her flesh could be only seen, no skin was covering it.

"AHHH!" He screamed on the top of his lungs, he was horrified at everything. Meanwhile, Mingyu who followed the younger immediately cover Wonwoo's eyes and he effortless lift the younger back to the room they were in earlier. The young man kept screaming and resisting at the man who was carrying him, but to his dismay he can't remove the tight embrace of the taller in his petite body.

"Stay still." Mingyu dominantly stated as soon as he lay the whining Wonwoo on the bed.

"What was that? Are you a murderer? Did you abducted me to kill and do that thing the lady downstairs was doing? Why was she looking like that? She looks like a ... real zombie."

"Zombie." Both of them stated the same word as Wonwoo finish his complain. As the realization hits him, he covered his mouth to the shock and looked wide eye to Mingyu who was staring down at him at the end of the queen size bed. Crossed arms and looking hot with his full unholy glory, gazing the younger with his serious intimidating look.

"S-she's a z-zom" Stuttering at his sentence, trembling to the shock he gain from the event. Wonwoo tried to ask further anyway but the man in front didn't give him a chance to end his sentence as he was the one that continued the said statement.

"She's a zombie." Mingyu with all the seriousness in his body, he confirmed. The shock face of Wonwoo was worsened once he heard the confirmation, he felt the blood in his veins all become paled to the information he heard.

"W-were you a zombie too?" Even though he was on a tough situation, Wonwoo bravely ask Mingyu. He was scared but keeping himself sane, because this may be his last day on earth.

"Tsk!" Mingyu chuckled at the question of the frightened man on the bed. "I'm not that low to be a dumbass zombie." He said and snob a look to the younger.

"H-huh? Then how come there is a zombie in your house?" He asked again, dumb founded by the whole situation.

"My pet?" Mingyu unsure answered with a crossed arms in his chest, calm and unbothered as he watch the young man. Wonwoo was fighting for his life at this moment, the information was too much for him to handle.

"Y-you chose a fucking zombie as a pet? Aren't you scared, she may be harmful to human like us?" He was not that selfish not to think about the safety this man in front was having.

"She's a good help, also why would I be scared?" He replied and shrugged his shoulder.

"She might kill and eat you." Wonwoo warned as he stated those words. He soon after heard a sarcastic laugh to tall man.

"You're funny, I didn't know you can joke." He sarcastically said.

"But I'm not joking. I'm concerned about you." The younger was still oblivious at the situation he was in.

"Baby, you are the one that needed some undying concern here." Mingyu slowly approach his place, and take a seat opposite to the younger. He was staring intently at the younger as he make himself comfortable at the end side of the bed.