Towards the Past

Towards the Past

Memories before the tragedy happened to Ashianta Denoa. It was a very long day for her since she's still reviewing their research paper for their nearest defense on Practicum. Cleo with his E-bike pass through Ash offering if she wants to accompany since they are both living in the same apartment. This was the perfect time for cleo to finally confess what he really feels to ash nang hindi niya namalayang may sasalubong palang kotse sa lilikuan nila. Before he got unconscious he saw Manuel who drove the white station wagon.

Manuel was waiting inside his car in front of Ashianta's apartment, his girlfriend. Manuel noticed that it is already late in the evening yet Ash isn't responding to his many calls, he opened the engine of his car after deciding to fetch his girlfriend to their university but suddenly an E-bike was turned towards his direction and they got bumped.

That incident made Ashianta forget everything from her past and after recovery, her parents decided to bring her to their province in Davao. Years passed and she is finally a successful business woman and decided to build a new branch at Batangas. Hindi naging madali ang pag babalik niya because everywhere she goes there's always these rumors that she two timed the Adair Brothers. Cleo Maxielle Adair and Manuel Adair, agad siyang napahawak sa ulo niya nang bigla siyang may maalala.

"I am a cheater?" tanong niya sa sarili niya.

Notes!!

This is a non-base story created by the author into real life situations. It is an on-going story and expect delay updates and uploads of other chapters. This is the second story that i have created, and i would like to recommend my First Story entitled 'Be With You'. I hope you guys enjoy reading my story, have a great day to all of us.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, songs, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Expect Grammatical and typo error, i am really not expert in writing a story please don't judge me, mwa.

Name Pronunciation

Ashianta Denoa
Ash-yan-ta De-no-wa

Cleo Maxielle Adair
Kleyo Max-yel Ada-er

Manuel Adair
Man-wel Ada-er

Your Author,
Lo_Strangers

June 9, 2024