Chapter I: Dial "E" for Comfort

Eva knew better than to come, but hell... one word from Precious and all her reasoning and self-respect fades. 

She is out and waiting for her Grab to arrive on her way to P's condo. Cause he is in that 'phase' again, heartbroken and in need of comfort. And as the 'Good Friend' Eva is, of course she'll be there for him.

She arrived at P's condo, then when the door opened her heart sank. He was standing there, eyes red rimmed and heavy in despair. 

He immediately rested his body at Eva's petite frame, not caring if they were still on the doorway. He softly sobbed at her shoulders.

"Hey, I'm here now it's ok." She cooed, rubbing P's back.

"I fucked up, Eva. I know you guys have warned me before but damn, I didn't expect it to end like this." he continued to cry on her shoulders.

They went inside into P's room. As they lay together at his bed, his sobs became more quiet. He told Eva how they ended, how his recklessness could've caused him more than their relationship.

Eva couldn't help but feel her heart break for her friend. She may love him way more than she should, in levels that she's not willing to admit. But still she wants what's best for him, even if it means she loses herself in the process.

She listened to him, comforting him. She whispered sweet nothings in his ears, reassuring him that he's worth more than his mistakes, while playing with his hair. Pulling each other closer.

Until his hand started to move around Eva's body, while his sobs faltered. He snakes his hands under her shirt, he drifts higher reaching below her chest. His fingers swirled around her nipples, while he was breathing her neck sending shivers into her spine.

He trailed kisses on her neck, to her jaw, until they were face to face. They were both breathing the same air, the tension adding on to the heat.

"Hey," P whispered, his eyes gazing on her lips briefly before turning back to her eyes, asking for permission.

"Hey," Eva replied, before meeting their lips together. Their kiss started slow and sensual, their hands continuously exploring each other. 

She tugged his shirt urging him to take them off. He pulled off of her in a second to swiftly pull his shirt off. Eva's hands quickly found his chest, sliding them higher to squeeze his shoulders.

Precious grabbed her waist, pulling her on him. As Eva straddled him, he tugged her shirt off immediately kissing down her neck leaving marks on his trail.

Eva ran her hands through his hair pulling it, guiding it around her neck. Her soft moans filled the room. Soon, P's kisses went lower and lower, he kissed her every mark. He then bit her nipples that earned him a deep moan from Eva.

He pushed her lightly, so that she was laying on her back. He trailed even lower until he reached the V of Eva's hips. He toyed the button on her pants, palming her desire, his fingers circling his hole through her trousers.

"Don't tease," Eva whined, writhing with wanton. Precious didn't waste any time, he unbuttoned her trousers and pulled them down. He covered her body with his own, leaving her completely bare beneath him.

He stared at her in awe, he kissed her again, now slower and sensual. They were trying to convey their emotions through their kiss, words they couldn't let out their mouths. Words they fear could change their relationship, the ones they wish they could shout out reverently.

Precious pulled away slowly, then started to pull his trousers down, but still keeping their eye contact. Eva's eyes started to trail down his bulge, flustered at their current state.