Chapter 162: Dungeons And Dragons!

Edit:  Continuity error regarding dragon fixed.

Update 6/29/24:  Knight Armor updated

"The Forever Knights... Will exterminate all alien life from Earth and cleanse this world you all tainted... We will take back the world you have all stolen from us and wipe it clean..."  The distortion said to the group.  "The Cleansing...  Has begun."

"The Forever...  Knights...?"  Devlin asked.

"The cleansing..."  Izuku muttered as he looked around at the dead bodies.

"Long ago, the Forever Knights were Earth's sole defenders against creatures like these aliens you've brought to our world.  Creatures that threaten our way of life.  Creatures that you allowed to integrate among our people.  Creatures that will corrupt our species."  The blackened figure continued.  "For generations, the Forever Knights protected humanity from parasites like these...  All those stories of knights slaying dragons and demons, all true.  All of them were threats to humanity...  Just like all of these aliens are.  Just like you are...  Izuku Midoriya...  Ren 10,000...  Steel Dragon, Devlin Levin...  Blue Valkyrie, Evelyn Levin...  Even the Plumbers...  You will all be wiped out eventually.  You may be human...  But you are not one of us."

"Is that so...?"  Clockwork asked with a quiet rage brewing inside of him.

"Don't be fooled by this small act of our cleansing.  As we speak, our group is expanding outwards towards different countries as well, spreading our philosophy and ideals across the globe.  We are growing in numbers with each passing day and will soon become a legion...  A legion that will push all of you back to where you came from."  The Blackened figure said.  "The same goes for any who stand with the Plumbers...  Yes, that means you as well Izuku Midoriya.  I wonder...  What is it about your own people that you hate so much that you would willingly switch sides like this...?"

Izuku glares at the blackened figure with an angered expression as he looks back over to the dead bodies once more.

"It was you all that brought Vilgax here...  Because you carry that thing you call the Omnitrix.  You all are responsible for all of the lives that he claimed that day...  All of the destruction he caused...  And yet, you're all hailed as heroes who saved us...?"  The blackened figure asked.  "What a joke."

"What about the people that we lost that day!?"  A knight shouted.

"What about our families that you couldn't save!?"

"What about the people who have to carry the weight of your failures!?"

"You prance around the world, pretending to be a hero...!"

"And yet, you didn't give a second thought to the people who were affected by the Kamino Disaster!"

"We were left all alone, with no one to comfort us!  Everyone we knew and loved is gone...!"

"Gone because of you freaks!  Because Vilgax came here for you!"

"And now we're supposed to just live with these creatures!?"

"The same ones that took our families and friends away!?"

"TO HELL WITH THAT!"

"Don't be fooled by this small act of our cleansing. As we speak, our group is expanding outwards towards different countries as well, spreading our philosophy and ideals across the globe. We are growing in numbers with each passing day and will soon become a legion... A legion that will push all of you back to where you came from."  The blackened figure continued.