35. 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕 (18+)

Jungkook's Perspective —

I placed her in the back seat of my favorite black Mercedes Benz car and hovered over her. She was underneath me, looking at my face so innocently, as if she wanted me.

Only I know how turned on I am by her right now. She doesn't take a single second to make me hard. "Separate," I commanded. She obeyed like a pet puppy. I sat down on the floor of the car, my face between her legs.

I lifted her shirt up to half of her waist and slid down her panties, revealing her wet core. It was a pleasure to see, knowing that I had made her so wet with my small act.

I reached for the backpack on the side and took out the lip gloss. She looked at me with a confused gaze and asked, "Are you going to fuck me with this?"

I chuckled darkly and slapped her ass, leaving my handprint on her cheeks, making her yelp from the sudden action. She stayed quiet.

I squeezed her thighs, bringing pleasure to her, and licked around her entrance. I licked vertically onto the lips of her vagina, and she let out a deep sigh

Pleasure moans which made me so satisfied.

I love the way her body reacts to my touch. I parted the lips of her wet core, I licked inside a few times and she grabbed my hairs in her fist, pushing me more and more, trying to get more pleasure.

I suck it like it's my own favorite meal. I start sucking my wife and she pushes my head more... more between her legs, and she arches her back for more pleasure.

"My darling, how does it feel?" I questioned as my lips vibrate against her wet pussy. I can only hear her moans, "Good..."

I smirk and continued sucking her off until she starts to moan messily, "I'm close..."

I increased the pace of my tongue and mouth, sucking her lower region, trying to give her the much pleasure she wants.

Y/n's Perspective —

I'm feeling like I can't even hold on for a few seconds. I'm going to cum," he mumbled. "Do it, baby," his lips vibrate against my wet core, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

With a loud moan of his name, I released my hot liquid which drips down from my core and he starts sucking it off.

Like it's his favourite juice, he looks up and attaches his lips with mine, sending the taste of myself inside me.

He slapped my thighs and commanded, which just made me moan, "On all fours."

I did as he said, facing my ass towards him with my face towards the black window. He grabbed my waist and licked me from behind, saying, "Baby, are you ready?"

I just nodded my head in agreement, and the very next second, I felt something smooth sliding inside me so smoothly. It's probably not him, it's... It's the... FUCKING LIPSTICK CONTAINER.

Oh, it was his fantasy, and that's why he bought those things. He thrust it harder into me from behind, hitting my G-spot and making me moan, "Da..Daddy."

"Yes? My doll," he questioned while grabbing my hair into his fist, pulling my head as he continued to thrust deep and hard into me, making me moan. And then he attached his lips to mine, moving in a rough pace that sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"I'm.. close," I managed to murmur between kisses, my voice barely a whisper. He chuckled and whispered seductively.

Near my ear, "You're not allowed to..."

I start to feel knots in my stomach, it really hurts as he slides the thing out from inside of me and licks my wet core from the back.

"Let me play with this myself," he said, leaning on my back, his length pressing against my hips, his chest pressing against my back, and his breath ghosting on my skin.

He enters me from the back, making me groan in pleasure. He waits for me to adjust to his length before fully entering himself. I love the way he fills me completely and gets all of me.

He thrusts in deep, hitting the best spot ever. It feels incredible when he is inside me, and the car is filled with all those sinful moans we both make.

His skin slaps against mine, and once again, I feel the knots forming in my stomach. I want to cum, "Daddy, please... I want to cum."

"Yes, baby. Me too," he whispers near my ear, his breath heavy. Within a couple of seconds, he shoots his cum inside me, and I do the same, my cum dripping down from his dick.

I fall, it's enough. I am so tired right now. He kisses my forehead and slowly pats it with his hands, "Get a good sleep, leave everything on me."

I nod slowly, totally exhausted, closing my eyes. He gets into his pants and holds me onto his lap, walking out of the car. He places me on the front seat and puts the seat belt on.

I just close my eyes while getting ready, and I do. I just lay my back on the seat and drift into my dreamland.
__________

Hey, guys. I'm going to be offline for a couple of days. If I get a chance to update, I will surely do so. Until then, stay tuned and healthy.

- kookie✨