5 - Germs.

[Name]

I was spectating the whole scene, to begin.

From the starting line Shunnibyo boy imagining the whole scenario in his head trying to save his ass and that pink head just by looking through his face. I can tell it.

The way he chinned up his features to the same color sky as his hair and daydreaming.

Even Saiki did the same deadpanning as mine.

I feel you too, Saiki. You're not the only one.

And I am not that strong to defend the two of them even no matter how brave I am. That was two buff man and quite pain in the ass and I don't need another pain in my ass to hurt myself.

Maybe I should ignore the whole scene since Saiki is attempting to do something with his hand before another familiar young man appears behind the two buff ass.

Along with the demonic purple aura piercing through the translucent air.

Good luck entering Hell, guys. Send my regards to the angel guarding the gate in there.

I was there, literally. Digging up the snacks in my hand while enjoying the gruesome scene in front of me like some thriller movie as a side character passing by the hallways.

Even though I was the main protagonist here, I know but it doesn't hurt to be a minor sometimes.

Enough breaking the law in the story, so in the end of the last chapter, I was intervening.

Supposedly here I should be happy seeing the person I have been finding... more like I am dreaming to see this version of him again when I change now.

"So you're really him?"

I should feel happy right? Right? Desu neee?

"Yo– yaw, [Name]-san! Did you see him...make a new friend...?"

My eyes twitched, followed by throwing my arm towards those two dead bodies on the ground. "Which part of punching people makes them a bestie to someone?!"

"Kaido, it's fine. Let her be." Kuboyasu lifted his palm towards him.

"What if she told everyone that you are a mob leader of dragonfly?"

WHAT– "When did I say that?!"

"You are what?!" The violet hairs give the same confused face.

"You punch and beat them like some leader of the mob of the country!"

"It's just a rusty hit!"

"You even drew some bloody messy crime scenes here!"

"Well, I am but not that serious..."

"What do you mean it isn't?! They are double your body size!"

'Stop mess up everything, Kaido.'

Someone needs to be a fairy godmother and take this Shunnibyo boy away from the crime scene.

Welp, guess that's me then and I stand between the two of them.

Sorry, shippers. My turn.

"Can you guys calm down?!"

"I'm not that traumatized!"

"Your face explained the opposite, Kaido." My lips pressed as I threw an unbelievable stare to the four eyes, shooting the same words. He just shrugged.

"I didn't say a damn thing about your trauma, you chuunibyou head!" your faces speak different with your body language, Kaido Shun.

'I'm leaving.'