✨️MAIN CHARACTERS✨️

REYANSH SINGHANIYA

REYANSH SINGHANIYA

**Age:** 20

**Occupation:** College Student (currently)

**Physical Description:**

Reyansh is a young man of height 6 feet 2 inch and weight 80 kg with well-built athletic body. He has jet black hair and blue eyes. His skin is olive-toned with a warm undertone. He has an enigmatic and commanding presence that draws attention.

**Personality:**

Reyansh (Elder son of the Singhaniya family) is an extroverted guy. He's the life of the party, always eager to engage with others and make new connections. He's charismatic and enjoys being the center of attention. Born into a wealthy family, Reyansh carries himself with a certain air of confidence, but it's not arrogance. He believes in himself and his abilities. While he enjoys his college life fully, Reyansh is deeply aware of the family business and his future role within it. He's eager to succeed and build upon his family's legacy. Reyansh's passion for singing is a reflection of his creative side. He enjoys expressing himself through music and finds solace in it.

**Hobbies:**

* Singing: Reyansh loves to sing and is quite talented at it. He often performs at college events.

* Socializing: Reyansh loves spending time with friends and meeting new people.

**Future Goals:**

* Graduate college with honors.
* Join the family business after graduation and work his way up to a leadership position.
* Pursue his passion for music in his spare time.

RIYA SHARMA

**Age:** 20

**Occupation:** College Student (Currently)