In Love With My Brother's Best Friend 2

⚠️Masterbation
⚠️Mature Content

They  walked back inside the house as Kenny was now gone to his mission.
"You know your relationship with your brother is kinda—"

"Weird? Strange? Yeah I've heard of it many times."

He leaned on the door frame and continued to smirk at him as he heard him speak.

"Yeah, those are two good words to describe it... but maybe 'weird' and 'strange' is a bit gentle. It's more like 'intense' and 'codependent.' Has he fucked you yet?"

Max punched his arm and frowned.

"Don't even joke around like that...I know he can be over the top but he's had it tough. He's been raising me all on his own since I was five and he's been through a lot. So, I don't really care how he treats me."
Cedar understood but he still couldn't help to get annoyed and jealous about it.

"Yeah I get it. I really do but he still goes overboard..."

"Yeah well enough about my brother's uh..brother complex?"

"Okay okay..so let's talk about you."

Max raised a brow.

"What about me."
Cedar got closer to him towering him.

"Well for starters, have you ever taken it up the ass befor—"

Max was not playing as he smacked him.

"You sure have some nerve to be asking me that. Let's get things straight, I'll never let an old man fuck me."
Cedar grinned as he felt his cheek sting.

"Old man? Jeez, I'm only 35. I got experience I'll treat ya nice"
Max rolled his eyes.

"You're disgusting. Anyways, you can go ahead and leave."

"Leave?! Nah, your big bro gave me a job and that's to babysit ya. We'll be living together for the next three or four weeks so get used to it."
Cedar got comfortable as he sat on the couch resting his legs on the coffee table.

"The fuck?! Put your legs down! Your boots are filthy. Be useful and go to the market and get some groceries"

"Oh? Is the princess going to make me a meal?"
Max began to get irritated.

"Just go. Damn"
Cedar stood up.

"Alright alright. I'm going"
Max had his arms crossed as he avoided eye contact with Cedar. Cedar took that opportunity and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"WHY YOU—!"
Cedar was just about to receive yet another smack but he's learned his lesson the last few times. He immediately caught Max's wrist.

"Woooah! Hahaha you sure like smacking me huh. Admit it, you liked the kiss. Your face is all red"
Cedar let go of his wrist and walked away leaving Max speechless and angry.

Cedar couldn't stop thinking about Max's face. It was adorable and priceless to him. He chucked to himself as he touched his cheek.

"Damn...he needs to chill with the smacks. For such a lil thang he's sure got a bad temper."

Cedar gather a little bit of everything for groceries. He then loaded it up on his horse.

"Cedar! I haven't seen you in ages!"
An older lady walked towards him holding a couple of bouquet of flowers.

"Nice seeing you Goldy. Have ya sell any bouquets yet?"