🌠 Reception 🌸

It was evening, and the whole house was transformed into a wonderland adorned with pink and white flowers. Swara and Sanskar's reception ceremony was in full swing, and the ambiance was nothing short of magical. The pinkish blooms graced every corner, filling the air with their sweet fragrance, creating an enchanting atmosphere. In the center of the house, a large, elegant display spelled out "S&S," representing Swara and Sanskar, adding a personal and romantic touch to the decor. The entire household was bustling with activity, the excitement palpable as preparations reached their peak.

As the clock struck the hour, all eyes turned towards the grand staircase. Descending gracefully were Swara and Sanskar, the picture of elegance and harmony. Swara looked radiant in a beautiful green lehenga, the rich color enhancing her natural beauty. The lehenga was intricately embroidered with gold threads and delicate sequins, catching the light with every step she took. Her long, dark hair was styled in soft waves, cascading down her back, adorned with a matching maang tikka and a gajra of fresh jasmine flowers. Her makeup was subtle yet accentuated her features, with kohl-lined eyes and a hint of blush on her cheeks, and her lips painted a soft, rosy hue. The necklace and earrings she wore shimmered elegantly, complementing her overall look.

Sanskar, on the other hand, looked dashing in a green blazer that perfectly matched Swara's lehenga. He paired it with a crisp white shirt and slim-fit trousers, giving him a sophisticated and modern appearance. His hair was neatly styled, and he wore a confident smile that spoke of his joy and pride. Together, they made a stunning couple, their coordinated outfits symbolizing their unity and shared journey.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, Swara's face lit up with pure joy at the sight of her family. Her mother, Sharmistha, her father, Shekhar, and her best friend, Ragini, were all there, their faces beaming with happiness. Swara rushed to them, enveloping them in a warm, tight hug.

"How are you all?" Swara asked, her voice filled with emotion.

"We are very happy, beta," Sharmistha replied, her eyes glistening with tears of joy. "Are you happy in this house?"

Swara smiled brightly. "Yes, Maa, Sanskar is taking care of me so well. He really loves me a lot."

They all shared a few moments of heartfelt conversation, catching up and sharing their happiness. Ragini, ever the mischievous one, couldn’t resist teasing Swara. She leaned in close, her eyes twinkling with playful mischief.

"Swara, you're glowing! And look at these love marks," Ragini whispered, pointing to the faint marks visible on Swara's skin, known only to her best friend and sister.

Swara blushed deeply, her cheeks turning a rosy pink. "Ragini!" she exclaimed, trying to hide her embarrassment but unable to suppress a smile.

Ragini laughed softly, giving Swara a gentle nudge. "Oh, come on, Swara. You can't hide anything from me. I'm just happy to see you so in love and cared for."

Swara asked Ragini, "Where is he?"

Ragini replied with a hint of irritation, "I don't know. Nowadays, he doesn't even talk to me. You know, big people." Her words carried a touch of sarcasm.

"Ragini, how can you say such things about him?" Swara tried to reason with her.

"Leave it, Swara. Don't spoil my mood. Let me enjoy my sister's reception evening," Ragini said, dismissing the topic. She then turned to Sharmishtha. "Look, Maa, how beautiful she looks."

"After all, whose daughter is she," Shekhar added proudly, his eyes shining with pride.

Just then, the door swung open with a bang, and a strikingly handsome man entered, drawing everyone's attention. Swara's eyes lit up with joy at the sight of him.