Vol 2 Chapter 20

After the incident in the club room it was decided to have a mock battle out in the field. It would be Shigaraki V.S Irina. Xenovia V.S Kiba. The rest of the O.R.C and Shiggy friends were standing on the sidelines. Rias and Akeno made a barrier just in case things got out of hand.

Irina: Shiggy how are you gonna fight me without a sword?

Everyone shared the same thought from the fights they have seen he has only ever used hand to hand combat or the boosted gear. Shigaraki however used "Warp gate" to summon his sword. Out of the portal came a blood red sword with a black hilt.

Everyone's eyes widen at the sword some didn't know what sword that was but Kiba, Irina, Xenovia and Rias knew very well what sword that was

Rias: I-is That?

Shigaraki: Yes it is the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. I received it as a gift from the Shinto gods for assisting them. It is said to be on par or even stronger than the original Excalibur.

Everyone who didn't know now widen there eyes in surprise after finding out how powerful his sword is. Irina started to doubt her odds of winning even more now she had heard about the incident with the Phoenix. After everyone got over the shock Rias cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention. She said the battle would start when she said "Begin" this would be a non lethal battle. Kiba just stared at Xenovia sword with pure hatred.

Rias: Begin!

Shigaraki rushed towards Irina to get this fight over with quickly. While she may be a member of the church a devils enemy he didn't want to seriously harm her. He went to hit her cheek Irina thankfully blocked his attack but she didn't come out uninjured. There was a small cut on her cheek. Irina tried to slash at him but he quickly dodged thanks to "Danger sense" she kept trying to hit him but he kept dodging. She was starting to get annoyed and pouted at him to which he just chuckled.

(Scene-Change)

Kiba was trying to hit Xenovia but she was effortlessly dodging his attacks. Kibas attacks seemed to be of pure rage Kiba slashed at her but his sword broke on impact. He grunted in frustration and quickly used "Sword birth" to create another one. Xenovia rushed towards Kiba and slashed at him. Her attack landed and it caused a crater to be formed. Kiba was lying on the ground still conscious but in pain.

Xenovia: I'm quite disappointed that was all you had to offer my "senior"

Kiba just slammed his fist in the ground in frustration. Xenovia walked off to where Irinas fight was taking place. Once she had arrived she saw cuts on her friends face but were being taken care. Shigaraki was using some healing magic he had learned from Asia to heal her wounds. Once Irina was taken care of the two exorcist made their way to the exit. Not before saying once more to stay out of their way. While they were leaving Asia had taken up the job to heal Kibas wounds. Once she had finished Rias made her way towards him and slapped him across the face.

Rias: What has gotten into you recently?! The past few days you have been acting completely differently than you usually do!

Kiba: Yes president... I just have realized what I need to do....

Kiba just left without saying another word which caused Rias, Akeno and Koneko to be worried. Shigaraki however was curious of what in his past to make him act like this. When he looked back he noticed Dabi was missing....

(Scene-change)

In the living room of Shigaraki's house we see him, Rias, Toga , Asia and Eri. The rest of Rias peerage when back to their own homes while the rest of Shigaraki's group was elsewhere.

Rias: when Kiba was younger he and many others were a part of an experiment the church was doing. The goal of it was to see if they could create artificial holy sword users. One man who was obsessed with holy swords was behind it all his name is "Valper Galilei" When he became aware of that the higher ups in heaven were aware of his actions he set the building were he was doing these experiments a blaze. Kiba was the only survivor of it I was lucky in enough to be visiting and I found him. I offered him a place to stay and eventually he joined my peerage. I thought his rage towards holy swords had subsided but as you saw it hasn't.

Toga, Eri and Asia were taken a back by the news. Toga grit her teeth in fustration. Eri was starting to shed some tears at how similar her and Kibas past were. Asia was just shocked by how cruel the church was.

Shigaraki: I see.... Don't worry Cousin I'll knock some sense into him and make sure he comes back home.

Rias just nodded her head and hugged him to which he blushed. Toga decided to join in too which caused him to pass out due to a sensory overload.

(Scene-Change)

In a dark and rainy alleyway we see Kiba walking down. His hair was obscuring his eyes. He turned around and called out to someone.

Kiba: What do you want?.....

End of chapter