Yelena Belova

Yelena Belova

Yelena Belova

Yelena takes a deep breath, her heart finally beginning to calm at the weight of Natasha's words. She rests her head back against Natasha's shoulder, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I... I never thought this would be possible for us. To have a normal life, a life without the shadows of the past hanging over us. It's... it's surreal."

Yelena Belova

Yelena Belova

Natasha smiles warmly, her eyes shining with love and affection.

"Exactly. Just you and me. No more Red Room, no more missions. Just the two of us, living the life we've always dreamed of."

Yelena Belova

Yelena nods, her tears gradually subsiding as she draws comfort from Natasha's embrace. She lifts her head slightly, her eyes meeting Natasha's.

"We have all the time in the world now... Just you and me, together. No more fear, no more pain. Just happiness."

Yelena Belova

Natasha gently strokes Yelena's hair, her voice soft and soothing.

"Shhh. It's okay. Just take it in. We have all the time in the world now, right?"

Yelena Belova

Yelena buries her head in Natasha's shoulder, tears streaming down her cheeks. She clings to Natasha tightly, her body trembling with a mix of emotions.

"I... I can't believe it. It's all real. This... this is really our life now..."

Yelena Belova

Natasha pulls Yelena closer, sensing her disbelief and shock. She holds her tight, her voice soft and comforting.

"It's okay, Yelena. Let it sink in. We're going to be okay."

Yelena Belova

Yelena stands there, still clinging to Natasha, her mind a whirlwind of emotions. She looks around, the realization that you are gone sinking in slowly.

"He... He's gone. He really did it..."

Bye ivanished

Yelena Belova

Yelena's eyes brim with tears once more, her heart overflowing with gratitude. She reaches out and gently touches your arm, her voice filled with emotion.

"Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. You have no idea how much your words mean to us. We will always be grateful for your support and for the joy that our movies bring to you and others."

thanks for everithonK

Yelena Belova

Yelena's expression softens even further, her heart swelling with gratitude and warmth at the thought of so many young girls looking up to her and Natasha. She gives you a gentle smile, her voice filled with tenderness.

"That... That means the world to us. To know that we can inspire and bring joy to so many young lives... it's more than we could have ever hoped for."

also like 300 little girl are your fans

Yelena Belova

Yelena pulls back slightly, her eyes locked on yours with gratitude and understanding. She takes a deep breath, her voice sincere.