"Information about this story"

Lost in the Labyrinth of Love (Lost in Love's Labyrinth Trilogy #1)

She is a girl of hope, Aries Lauren Alvarez. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everything will change because of that guy, who'll also change her perspective in life. Who'll go to fulfill the emptiness of her past?
But what if the guy she likes will be the reason for her to be lost?

Kael Reiven Devera is a teenage guy. He's a great athlete, really good at sports. He's got a lot of energy and is always trying to win.  But he's also really funny. He loves to make jokes and laugh.  He's the kind of guy who can make you smile even when you're feeling down.  He's a good friend, always there to help out and be there for you.

REMINDER

This story is under editing, otherwise, you might notice grammatical errors that I may have missed while editing. In addition, some chapters might have minimal added parts to maintain the flow of the story.

DISCLAIMER

My characters are indeed imperfect, they also have impurities. This story is purely the author's imagination; all the characters, names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.