Rules and Obedience

It was morning and I saw my youngest brother stare at me when I woke up.

  When did he come here? He was watching me sleep?

  He ogling at my whole body, my neck, my waist, my thighs...

  I felt embarrassed and covered myself with bed sheet.

  I heard him say "That won't do my brother."

  He reached out to grab my chin, "you need to get used to lot and be obedient"

  He gave me a paper and told me " I wrote it out for you after negotiating with all other brothers.

  I did this for you. Know that I am the one who will spoil you the most."

  I read the paper he gave me and my mind went blank.

  What kind of rules are this? I am party B and all other brothers are party A.

  On paper, I only see B doing everything for party A and not a single rule for party B.

  Rules like I need to have sex at least with one person a day, I should only go out with someone accompanying what not...

  I felt so helpless seeing that and threw that paper away.

  I yelled "Ridiculous, why would I do any of that? You all better release me from this room and I will forget the charade till now"

  My 11th brother looked at me "Still didn't process what happened huh?

  No worries. Since I am gonna stay all day with you, you will get a better idea by the end of the day"

  I glared at him.

He said " I was gonna give you normal food but we can't give you that yet."

  I shook listening to that. What were they planning to do?

  "Listen brother, you need to satisfy their desires and the only choices you are gonna have is how you do it"

  He took fresh new paper and a pen. He wrote a few things.

  "Take a look at all these rules. I will do anything to adjust here for you, if you beg me enough.

I am the only one who is gonna do anything for you, others won't even consider anything. They are not gonna act reasonable"

  He left the room.

I cannot act like they are not serious about this. I read all the rules again and saw that one more new rule was added.

  Breakfast with aphrodisiac until I get used to sex?

'what the fuck is that rule?' I choked on air after that one. 11th brother just added it.

  I am not gonna have clothes until I leave this room?

  Oh my God. What the hell.

The only rule I see here that is advantageous to me is 'I can ask 1st brother's help once every 3 weeks regarding pleasing others'

Should I be happy that I have a choice on how I can be violated?

  My body is so weak. I doubt I can get out of here.

  Should I just please them until I can get out of here? Having sex with them feels difficult but I have to do whatever I can until I am let out outside.

  Even if someone is accompanying me, I should just escape somehow.

  I prepared myself. I can't wait to get out of here.

  My 11th brother came with breakfast and some keys.

  He locked the room and kept the key in a safe locker.

I choked on air again after seeing that.

  He unlocked my hand cuffs and chain on my leg.

  He said "Brush your teeth and have breakfast."

  I went to the bathroom quickly since I couldn't stand seeing my clingy brother like this.

  All the doting I did to him felt wasted somehow.

I brushed my teeth and stayed in bathroom for a long time.

My brother called me out "Just come out. I have all the time in the world. I am not a student either"

  He is not a student? He is just 19.

I reluctantly went out.

He was eyeing my body and I felt embarrassed.

  He gave me breakfast and told me to eat it completely if I don't want to be raped.

I ate the food in fear.

But after I ate it, I started feeling strange.

'Fuck, did the food have aphrodisiac? I didn't thought he would implement those rules from today.

I didn't even agree'

==To be continued.