F\B-5

After a year,

Jimin and Jung San are able to walk and speak little good now. They were always hand in hand while walking, playing or  whatever they do.

They were known as PJ Twins PJ means Park and Jeon. Silly right 😂😂

Meanwhile Jungkook always follow the twins no matter where they go. His full focus in on Jimin.

*I'm telling you he is a wholesome simp for Jimin bruh 😭🥺💅❤💕*

Something made jungkook to follow jimin always he felt something more for him. He could not figure out what type of feeling is that but every time if any of their parents asked him why he is affectionate with jimin he simply shurg and say that Jimin is ' his'

DID YOU HEAR THAT BITCH JIMIN IS HIS. JUNGKOOK'S. 😏💅🥺💕

Later on.

Today was jungkook's 5th birthday so both the park and Jeon kingdoms were celebrating it because it was such a good day and not only that even minjae is celebrating his birthday the Parks are reuniting.

So simply Park minjae was back.

At the mansion which the both will meet uoften cuz they just thought it would add few more memories

The PJ twins were laughing and giggling while playing with jungkook. First it was the toddlers who was playing and then jungkook wanted to join them

So he volunteered giving his hair to the twins to pony and pull it as they wish

Kookie ya
Jungkook mom Mia called him but he didn't even move a bit because he doesn't want to upset the pups who were enjoying their best with his hair.

Yea eomma

Jungkook answered without moving his limbs

Mia went to jungkook to pick him up to present him infornt of every one as he was the star of the day and she though he should meet the other star.

Kookah let's go everyone is waiting for you and there is someone who you will love to be friends with.

She said smiling at him. But he was not having it.

No mum I don't wanna see anyone or I don't want any new friends. I'm here busy playing with this little things.

Jungkook pointed the pups who were messing his hair to the fullest

Omo kook you should not say like that. You will love him if you knew who he is.

Mia tried to sound interesting so that kook will agree. But jungkook is jungkook.

No mom.
I don't want to.

He said plainly.

Baby it's jimin's elder brother you will love him.

Mia tried to convince

But I love Jimin and that is enough eomma

Jungkook didn't hesitate.

But baby..

At last she managed to convince him.

Few hours later..

Everyone was there presented in the big Hall.

Both the park and Jeon family was on stage with the stars of the day.

Jungkook and Minjae was standing side by side. And Minjae was clinging onto jungkook continuously he himself don't know why but he felt that he had to do so.

But jungkook could not bear those clingy shits. He just want squish his face jimin cute round belly as it has now turned as his new obsession.

Everyone were singing birthday songs for them their parents were happily singing too. Seeing this the toddlers were clapping and jumping in enthu.

It was time cut and feed cake.

Minjae cut his part first and extended it jungkook but he simply ignored him and cut another piece and jimin to feed the piece .

That's it mfs jungkook got the worst of minjae.
Because minjae absolutely tried to be good but jungkook fucked. Fucked up really bad.

Minjae was breathing hard. Harder. Fast. Faster.

He was slowly start to float on the air. And the place start to get dark.

Every light blinked at a second and now all the focus was him. Minjae.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry I was bit occupied with some shitful occasional summer class and then a deep shit my university began. And a lot more project shits happened so that I couldn't update you guys.

But. From today on I'm promising update on every Tuesday. Ok. 🫂👍😭🙂