1 - An Addition.

Setting: The Squad House, The squad group chat.

☀️  •.  •. •. •. •. •. •. •.  •. •. •. •. •. •.   ☀️

The sun arises, a peaceful day has started. Jaxx's eyes has been opened wide, he let out a small yawn and stretches. Ready to start his day. The red head was laying on his bed, waiting for time to pass by and impatiently wanting to record a new video. Who knows what game they are going to play? He thought to himself:

Jaxx: I swear if it's going to be an among us video.. I'm sick and tired playing among us. I wish something new will come.

He jumped when he received a notificatuon. A text message from Alex, the leader, in the Squad's Group chat.

•𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 Group chat •

🎀Alex: ATTENTION EVERYONE !!

Zach: @everyone

Zach: WAKE UP LOSERS

Jade: RAHHHH I'VE BEEN AWOKEN

Charlie: WHAT IS IT? ARE WE GOING TO RECORD NOW? I HAVEN'T EVEN TOOK A BATH YET

Jade: haha stinky 🧟‍♂️

Light: womp womp

Charlie reacted 😡 to Light's message.
Charlie reacted 😡 to Jade's message.

Jaxx: HUH?! WHAT'S GOING ON. WHY IS Y'ALL JUMPY ALL OF A SUDDEN?

🎀Alex: Ehem.. I am officially announcing that we'll be having something new. So make sure to get used once that particular will arrive.

Charli: OMGOMG IS IT A NEW SQUAD MEMBER?!

Jade: SHUT UP SIMP. MAMA DON'T SPOIL US ON THE BIG SUPRISE.

🎀Alex: At exactly 6 pm, everyone meet up to the living room. DON'T BE LATE 😡 ESPECIALLY, Ehem.. @Light
____________________________________

Jaxx closes the group chat and shuts his phone. He threw it lightly on the edge of his bed. He screams on the inside full of excitement.

Jaxx: Finally, something new! Thank goodness, my prayers has been answered! 6 pm, really.. Ugh I have to wait! REALLY?!

He thought to himself. His smile turned to a frown as he have to wait.
The clock caught Jaxx's attention, he reads the time, 8:45 am. Jaxx's sighs in disappointment and disbelief. He is an extremely impatient person. He tries to cool himself down but can't due to him wanting to meet the "particular" arrival. Welp atleast he received his blessings, right?

As usual, he started of his day as a simple human being. He made his bed, took a bath, ate breakfast, and you know the rest. Basic, right?

Now, he is back in his room, playing games such as Roblox, which helps him pass his time. It was no surprise for him that there will be no recording this day.

His eyes was caught by the time, 5:30 pm. His eyes enlightened as it is near. He, I mean, they get to meet something new! Who or what will it be? A new game perhaps? A new set of farming materials? Or even a new squad member?!