Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

Brian: We’d better broke up. I’m sorry it’s not working.

Nicole: Okay.

Brian: Okay? Aren’t you affected? Are you not going to ask me why?

Nicole: No. Bye

Then she walks away. They were actually in loved with each other when suddenly this incident happened.

Riana: Hey would you like to go out?

Brian: Sure.

Riana: great let’s meet up at insular tomorrow 10 am.

Brian: Sounds great to me.

Riana: Bye.

          The next day after Brian and Riana had a date or friendly date or whatever you call it, Brian confessed to Nicole.

Brian: I have something to tell you.

Nicole: What is it?

Brian: Well Uhmm…

Nicole: Come on tell me.

Brian: I’m sorry but, I went out with Riana yesterday.

Nicole: What?

Brian: Look it was only a friendly date.

Nicole: A friendly Date Huh? Brian, there’s no such term and you already had a girlfriend.

Brian: I know but I have no choice.

Nicole: You had the choice. And you choose to hurt me.

          Tears instantly fall into Nicole’s eyes as she turned her back to Brian. He didn’t notice the tear in to her eyes but he knows it already.

          It was still fresh on Nicole’s mind what happened yesterday when Brian confessed what had happened. Until she can’t any longer handle the pain alone she needed someone to share her problem so she called he called her best friend Kristin.

Kristin: Why? What happened?

Nicole: It’s Brian.

Kristin: Why? What did that Brian do?

Nicole: He went out with another girl.

Kristin: Oh that bastard! And who’s the girl?

Nicole: Riana.

Kristin: Oh I knew it! You can’t stop that girl from flirting.

Nicole: Brian said that it was just a friendly date but there’s no such term right?

Kristin: If you can’t any longer handle it then broke up with him.

Nicole: But, I love him.

Kristin: So, what are you planning to do?

Nicole: I don’t know.

Kristin: Okay then, leave this to me. I’ll make that girl pay.

          Kris has a lot of friends who actually hate Riana that’s why it is no harder for them.

          The issue became the hottest topic of the whole month until it already approaches the whole student buddy including the principal’s office. Riana probably told everyone what happened which is why it leads us to the point that the principal talked to our class about it.

          When the principal is finished everyone (meaning the people involve except Nicole) are now pointing to each other. Most of them are saying that it was all Riana’s fault until…