[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Here's the voice key

"Hi"- normal talking for everyone including Saiki

'Hi'- everyone else thinking

"Hi"- Saiki talking to everyone with telepathy

'Hi'- Saiki thinking as well as thought projections (mostly to Juno)

Hi- memory or flashback

3rd Person:

It was new-years Day and Juno had finally arrived back in Japan after a yearlong sabbatical. Her boyfriend since middle school had invited her out with his family so they could all go to the shrine together. Walking up to the meeting place Kusuo had sent her she saw Kurumi waiting. "Kurumi, hello! How are you?"

"Oh dear, you really are back. I'm ecstatic, how are you, Juno?" Juno smiled at the cheerful woman. "Yes, I am back for good, and I'm doing great just excited to see Kusuo. Where is he and Kuniharu?" Kurumi came up to give Juno a hug before replying. "They're-" "Right here, how are you Juno it's been a while hasn't it?"

"It really has, I'm just happy to be home." Looking past him, she sees Kusuo walking back from the shrine. "Ku!" Juno shouts excitedly before running up to hug him. He let out a soft smile while hugging her back. "I'm happy to see you too, June." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Pulling back from the hug Juno looked up at him. "Oh, and I have something important to tell you-" "Saiki, is that you? What a twist of fate!" Juno turned to see a light blue-haired boy with a dragging scarf. "Engaging with the shrine? That's nice, I only happened to be passing by. I'm not really the superstitious type..." He looked at Kusuo's parents as they got really close to him. 

"I'm Kusuo's father." "And I'm his mother, you are such a handsome boy, thank you for being friends with our grumpy little Ku!" the boy- Kaido- started to stutter. "Hero complex."  Ah, she thought in return. "Hello, Kaido I'm Juno, Kusuo's-" "Girlfriend." "Yeah, that," Juno said with a smile while Kusuo had his arm wrapped around her. "Aw, my wish has come true. He already has so many friends, and Juno's back!" Kaido went up to pray at the shrine. "Why did he bow so low?" Juno hit his chest. "Be nice." Kaido walked back. "I didn't expect to engage in a battle with God today," Kaido said with confidence. "So, Kaido what did you pray for?" Asked Kurumi. "Haha, It's a secret!" Back to the awkwardness Juno thought chucking to herself.

"Oh hey Kaido, Saiki! Are you all visiting the shrine?" Asked the redheaded boy. Kusuo's parent snuck up on either side of the couple. "Saiki... who are you with?"

--

"Oh they're your parents and this is?" He turned to Juno. Kaido whispered something in his ear and he turned back shocked. "Oh wow, Saiki I had no idea you had a girlfriend. Anyway, I'm Kineshi Hairo! The class rep. Saiki is always quick to help me out." Juno smiled at that, Kusuo has always been pretty closed off so hearing that he's been making friends was refreshing. 'Get that out of your head, they're not my friends.' 'Whatever.' 

"To think my son would have so many friends." Kurumi started to tear up. "I'm so happy!" Kurumi started crying while Kuniharu just started teasing Kusuo. Hairo went up to pray but as soon as he got back another person showed up, he was tall and had an... interesting haircut.

"Oh, hey Nendo!" Called Saiki's dad. While Hairo just stared at the boy in awe. Juno looked up at Kusuo in confusion. 'It's weird, don't ask.' Juno nodded before she started showing him pictures of her time in Florida. Nendo and Saiki's dad had gone up to pray again when a girl with blue-haired girl showed up causing Kusuo to tense up. Juno whispered, "Are you okay?" While he just shook his head. "I'll tell you later" He whispered back.  "Oh? Could it be?" said a higher-pitched voice. "Ah! Saiki, what a coincidence!" Juno saw a girl with a glowing aura walk up to the group.