^_^

-Please read it all. I've changed the format-

🩷✨

It was Shubman's first day in college. There were so many new faces swirling around. It was a mix of excitement and nervousness. Everything felt fresh but also a bit overwhelming. It was the start of a big adventure, with lots of unknowns waiting to be explored.

Amidst the bustling crowd of new faces, his gaze unexpectedly fell upon him.There he was, a lively figure amidst the sea of strangers, standing out like a beacon of familiarity. Time seemed to slow down as their eyes met for a brief second. He couldn't help but notice the way his eyes sparkled. In that split second, he was down bad for the unknown guy.

Shubman approached the stranger, his heart quickened with anticipation. With a charming smile, he extended his hand for a shake and as they held each other's hand and their eyes met

"Do you have a name? Or shall I call you mine?" with a sheepish smirk on his lips earning him slap on his cheek from a very flustered Ishan. Oh wait was he blushing?

It wasn't particularly a very good day for Ishan.

He walks towards the garden in the campus to try and motivate himself to not combust with the academic pressure.

"Excuse me"

Ishan turns towards where the voice that ruined his rare moments of peace came from only to find Shubman standing behind him while his friends were trying to hide behind a tree.

"Are you a door?" asks Shubman.

"What?" Ishan says confusion and irritation itching his tone.

"Because you are adoorable" says shubman with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Ishan felt speechless. He could hear his friends snicker from behind the tree. Ishan rolled his eyes and turned away from him slightly annoyed.

"If only I had enough energy right now--" started ishan which was soon cut by

-"would you have gone on a date with me then?" comes shubman's  excited voice to which he received a flying physical chemistry text book thrown at his face.

Well meet our very own two protagonists..

Ishan Kishan, the boss baby, doing his 2nd year in bachelors and loves his personal space!

Shubman Gill, the whipped puppy, on his freshman year who also loves Ishan's personal space.

Ishan sat at the canteen waiting for his friends to arrive with the report they had to submit. As he sits there alone he finds himself thinking about Shubman, how the junior had the audacity to claim him his with the most basic pick up line. It was endearing to him somehow. If he kind of found the boy attractive, nobody needs to know about it.

"Whatchu blushing at bro?" his thoughts were cut off by the arrival of Rishab with his icecream.

"Must be thinking of the junior guy" says Hardik as he ruffles through ishan's hair and takes his seat and hands him their report.

"Wasn't that guy just crazy" Siraj says sitting next to Hardik.

"He was cute though" said ishan which earned him a series of 'oooohhhh's from his friends and ishan couldn't resist the involuntary rush of warmth that painted his cheeks in shades of pink.

Determined to catch Ishan's attention at all cost, Shubman made a plan. And it was that he would use the most outrageous and cheesy pickup lines he could find.