~ 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 ~

Welcome to Hook's Daughter!

🤍🏴‍☠️⚔️🏴‍☠️🤍

This is a revamped version of my book, Hook's Daughter, now condensed into a one-chapter book with altered characters, writing, and some modifications to the story.

~*~*~

Before diving in, there are a few things to be aware of:

Profanity: I use curse words in my stories to add some flavor.

Detail: I strive to be highly detailed, even in intimate scenes and character thoughts. Thoughts are indicated using Italic quotation marks, while third-person character thoughts are Bold + Italic with quotations.

Example 1: "Don't think about anything." "But you're thinking about something."

Chapter length: Since this is a One-Chapter story, this will reach to about 9000 to 10000+ words

Mature themes: This story contains sensitive subjects such as kidnapping, teen love, fighting, blood, embarrassment, and death.

Timeline: The story is set in Neverland and there is no actual timeline with it, so just believe and clap your hands really loud.

Grammar and Hate: My writing may have occasional grammar issues or timeline discrepancies. I'm human, so please refrain from negative comments or criticism.

Copyright: I don't own Keira Knightley or other actors/actresses, just the characters and story. Kindly respect my work and not steal it.

~*~*~

Lastly, I recommend changing your background to white on black for a better reading experience. Trust me on this, and if you're on a computer, I'm not sure how to help you with that.

Feel free to continue reading if you wish, but remember, you've been warned about the content

🤍🏴‍☠️⚔️🏴‍☠️🤍