CHAPTER 03 - The Secret Gets Out

The Secret Gets Out

————————————————

Camilla's POV

Our whole group sat in the Harts living room. I had my legs spread on top of Gabriella's, who sat opposite me leaning against Daniel's shoulder. Tomas sat on the floor scrolling through his phone, his back against the sofa. The only person who hadn't arrived yet was Jasper.

Henry and Charlotte were playing a racing game on the tv, "here I come!" Henry teases, clicking the buttons on his controller.

"No you don't!" Charlotte replied.

"Here I come!!"

"No you don't!"

"Here I come!"

"No.. you don't!"

I look to Daniel who appeared to be very intrigued in the tv, "you find this entertaining?" I laugh.

"Shut up you're a girl you don't get it" he replied, turning his attention back to the screen.

"Hey Charlottes a girl, she gets it" Gabriella says, hitting her boyfriend's arm.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Henry shrieks.

"No you won't!" Charlottes voice was stern.

All of a sudden the front door swings open, revealing Jasper, "hey guys! You gotta check this out!"

"Hey Jasper"
"Hey man"
"Hola amigo"

Jasper placed his backpack on the floor next to the sofa.

"Quiet!" Charlotte demands.

"We're playing a game" Henry adds, leaning to the side along with the car on the screen.

"What is it Jasper?" I ask.

Jasper brings out his phone, "no problem I'll take over your screen!" He smiles, before sharing his pear pad screen with the tv, ignoring Charlotte and Henry's protests. Jasper walks to the sofa and joins us sitting down.

"Just watch the video!"

"What video?" Henry sighs, placing his controller on the coffee table.

We all turn our attention to the screen. The screen showed a video of a news reporter with Captain Man.

"It's from the news last night. It's called 'Captain Man's big fail'" Jasper responds.

"Ooh play it!"
"I don't like that guy"
"Shut up Cam, play the video"

Before Jasper could unpause the video Henry quickly spoke up, "hey look! My belly button!" He blurts out, lifting the bottom of his shirt to show his belly button.