When The Blossom Petals...

"7:30 am, the win falling from the slightly opened window, falling into the room. The sun shined through the window onto my face as i slowly opened my eyes. I sat up on the bed with a big headache, not feeling very well. I look into the mirrow across my bedroom and look at my messy hair as i sigh softly."

"Oh my.. i look like a mess.." I yawned. "Well, time to get up!"

"I got up from the bed, my eyes closing slowly from sleepiness as i hear bird chirping outside. I walk up to the door and grab the door handle gently, pushing it further to open it. I walk through the door, hearing the echo of my footsteps. I close the door behind me as i start walking towards the kitchen. I grab a cup, take a teabag off the shelf in the kitchen and put it in the cup as i grab the cettle and boil some water. I wait for a second before puting the water in the cup, grab a spoon and stir the water with the tea bag a little. I leave the cup standing there on the kitchen counter as i walk to the bathroom to dress up to not look like a tornado just hit me. The cold breeze of air falling down my skin, sending shivers down my spine as i close yhe window in the hallway. I enter the bathroom and step up to the mirror."

"I look damn awfull."

"I said as i grabbed a strand of my hair and ran my fingers through it gently, feeling how tangled they are. I reach for a brush laying on the shelf beside the sink and start to brush my hair with it, trying to detangle it. A few minutes passed, i finished brushing my hair and started dressing up in a mini skirt and a short-sleeved top, and a headband for accesories. I look at myself in the mirror, a wide smile appering on my face."

"Way better."

"I giggled as i turned to the door and walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off and closing the door behind me. I walk back to the kitchen and grab the cup of tea i left there earlier and walk into the direction of the living room. I sit on the couch and put the cup beside me on the small coffe table as i grab the remote and turn on the TV. I grab the cup of tea agin and take a sip, before unplugging my phone from the charger and turning it on. I entered messanger and quickly typed an message to my best friend Sabrinne. "Hey, the festival is today afternoon, right?" Right, i forgot about the festival that i've been waiting for the whole 4 months. I click the send button as i wait for her response. After a while, she responds with "Yeah, you're right! I can't believe it's finally going to happen! Also, wanna hang out before the festival?" I read the message, smiling even wider as i fully read it and type the response. "Sure, why not! Come to my house!" I exit messenger and turn my phone off, passing it to the side as she turned her eyes at the TV and watched it for another hour."

"I  was sitting at the couch when i heard the doorbell ring, i stood up from the couch and walked up to the front door, i grabbed the door handle and pulled the door slightly. I saw Sabrinne, my best friend standing in front of me, smiling wide. When i saw her, i opened my arms as she jumped inside and wrapped her arms around me in a hug."

"Bri! You're already here!"

"She escaped from the hug and stared at me with excitement in her eyes."

"Yeah! I'm so happy to finally see you! Eeeeeek! I'm so excitedd!!"

"I giggled as i ran my fingers through my hair, watching Sabrinne jump happily. Sabrinne was always very childish and energetic, but i didn't mind it."

"I'm excited too, i've never been to one of those festivals."

"YESS!! I've never been to any too!"

"She giggled and ran into the living room in the speed of light, jumping onto the couch and grabbing the remote. I ran up to her on jumped on top of her, tickling her whole body with my hands."