1 - curiousity got into me

"hey, you have a boyfriend, right?" Wonwoo asked his friend Soonyoung out of nowhere.

"Uhm, yes? why? you gon' steal him?" Soonyoung jokingly stated.

Wonwoo playfully hit him. "No! I just wanna ask.." he said hesitantly. Because it might sound weird to his friend.

"what do you want to ask???" Soonyoung just looked at him weirdly. Finding his bestfriend's gesture super weird as if something's bad is going to happen to him.

"Uhm.. how does it feel to be Inlove?"

Soonyoung burst out laughing. Wonwoo made such weird gestures and all he wanted to ask was how it feels to be Inlove

Wonwoo felt sad as if 'not knowing to be Inlove' is bad.

"that's all you wanted to ask?" Soonyoung managed to point out while still rolling on the floor, laughing.

"You're really weird, not gonna lie" Wonwoo stated to his friend.

Soonyoung finally stood after laughing and sat beside his friend.

"Okay dude, I am not surprised that you don't know how it feels to be Inlove since we've been bestfriend's for..... idk how long but it's long enough to know that you've never been with anyone your whole life."

Wonwoo just smiled at the thought of them being friends for so long and how the older never really did something that made him ick.

"But I think once your heart find the right person, you'll notice it."

Notice? Wonwoo thought to himself. How would he notice it? How would Wonwoo notice that his heart found the right person for him?

"Uhm.. how?"

"Simple. You'll find yourself react to that one person. I mean, if you use logic though mostly our minds do that not our heart but we will use heart for the sake of this."

"Why not mind?" The younger asked just to annoy the older.

"You can't use your mind for everything, sometimes you'll have to use your heart to."

"But we always use our heart, for example, pumping blood cells-"

Soonyoung playfully pinched him and they burst out laughing. "You are really something, aren't you" Soonyoung added.

"But I think being Inlove has to do with closeness too"

"What do you mean?" Wonwoo replied.

"Well, me and Jihoon started by getting to know each other first. When we knew that we already know each other enough, we started dating." Soonyoung started to explain to his clueless bestfriend.

"Not gonna lie, you're like the only friend I am closest to." Wonwoo stated.

"But that doesn't mean we should date, I mean, we see each other as siblings dude." Both of them made 'disgusted' faces just because of the thought of them dating.

"Ugh, you'll get there Wonwoo. All of us fall in love. Let's get chicken wings"