chapter one

Hinata P.O.V
Hi I'm hinata I'm 16 years old I live with my mom and my abuses dad and I get bullied at school but don't worried I'm used to it but I have a crush on this kid name sasuke but his my bullied and so as his friend naruto and there this girl name sakura she hates me she also have a crush on sasuke which its is a challenge for me. Sometimes I feel like she jealous of me because I have bigger breast then her. " hinata!" I was out of my thoughts because my mother call me " yes mom!" " come sweetie your going to be late" " but I don't want go"I said oh I forgot to tell that my mom doesn't know that my dad abused me and raped me and people that bullied me " but you have to " " please don't make me go" "sorry your going so go get in the car" " fine" I walk out the door went straight to the car and I got into the car and of course my mom got in.

We were at the school which was a lot of teenagers and I saw sasuke he was talking to sakura which made my heart broke " so are you going to get out " " yea sorry Bye mom" " bye " I walk up to the school and I was going to go in but someone slammed me against the wall "were the hell do you think your going" it was sasuke " u-um t-to my locker" " not with out a beaten your not" he punch me in the face and kick me in the stomach " s-stop" I whimper " shut the hell" he kick me in the stomach again " hey leave her alone go to class" Mr kakashi said " I'll get you later bitch" they walk off " you OK hinata " " no " " here let me take you to the nurse " " thank you"

He took me to the nurse and left" so what happened to you" " I got beat up" " oh poor dear" " yea" " well let me check you and clean the blood off of you" she clean the blood off my face and put band ads on my bruise " alright done now if you are still in pain you can come down anytime " " OK thanks"

I went to my class room and everybody was staring at me " your late " sorry " " what happened" " oh nothing" " well have a sit by sasuke " what no I can't " o-ok" I walk over were a desk was right beside sasuke

When I was in the sit someone hand was on my thigh I look over and it was sasukes hand " u-um sasuke " " what is it hinata " " y-your hand" " oh sorry" he move his hand and I look at the front and sakura gave me a g death glare.

Sasuke P.O.V
I put my hand on hinata thigh so I could get sakura mad I really don't like sakura she fucking slut
But hinata she fucking hot she got the biggest boobs I ever seen "u-um sasuke" " what is it hinata" " y-your hand" " oh sorry" I move my hand away from her thigh. The reason I bullied her is because sakura she keep begging me to make hinata life hell but I didn't want to she's a beautiful girl who doesn't deserve it.

" hey hinata " I whisper " y- yea" she whisper back" meet me at the back of the school during lunch" "o-ok" yes finally I have some alone time with her. The school bell ring so I got up and walk to my locker " hey sasuke " I turned around and it was sakura " yea what is it" " um I saw your hand on hinata thigh" " OK and" " your not supposed touch her only me!" I just ignore her and walk off " don't you dare walk away you asshole!" Fuck her she can go kill herself for all I care.

Hinata P.O.V
Bell ring so I got up and walk toy locker and grab my books and went to my reading class I really can't believe that sasuke ask me to meet him at the back of the school that's weird.

Went in the classroom and sat at my desk it was at the back of the classroom." Hey hinata !" I look and it was sakura " y-yea" " so I saw you and sasuke " " u- um I don't know what your talking about" her hand connected on my cheek" listen bitch you better stay away from him got that"she walk away " alright class let's get started" we start doing work during the period until the bell ring.
I went to the back of the school and sasuke was standing there " um hey" " hey" " w-what do you want " he got closer to me. I was against the wall " I wanted to say sorry for beating the living shit out of you" " it's fine" " do you want you want to be with me " " what do you mean" " do you want to be my girlfriend" " um sure" " good because were going to my house" what! But Jr saw my expression I n my face " no I'm not going to have sex with you yet " " OK but what about our next period" " fuck that let's go" " o-ok " we went to his car and went to his house after we got there and we went in and went straight to his room " so wanna play video game or watch a movie " " u- um video game" " OK " he went to get the games and we play some kind of football game. My phone started to vibrat and it was a text from my dad" hey little slut your mom won't be home until 12:38 so it just me and you and if you not coming home I swear I beat the living shit out of u" my heart was beating so fast" hey can you drop off at home" " but you just got here" " I know but my dad text me so I have to go" " fine " he was angry

He drop me off and I went I inside " well hello slut " " p-please don't" " oh I'm not going beat you today " " w- what" " it will be better if you didn't have clothes on " " n- no" " no " I nodded" listen here guy you slut you better take off those clothes or I'll take it off for you" I did was I was told and I was naked " that's better" he said.

I wonder what going to happen next