A few things before we start.

1. The story begins when ivy is 8. There will obviously not be any scenes of yk until later in the story when she is 18.
2. I will state her age in each chapter so no one gets confused.
3. Please no hate as i am a somewhat new writer and don't really know what I'm doing.
4. If you want to point out a mistake i made, please do so nicely and inform me what i did wrong so i can fix it.
Thank you so much! Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________

8 years old.

My name is Ivy Noelle Wilson, and I'm 8. I'm an only child, but I have a baby brother on the way. Well, today my mommy got really mad at me and my daddy. We were making slime and we made a really big mess. Mommy kicked us out and told us we can't go back until she finishes cleaning up. She was so mad and me and daddy were just laughing after we went outside.

Daddy took me to the playground since we couldn't go back home. My daddy is just sitting on the bench and playing on his phone but I want him to come play with me on the swings.

"Daddyyyyy! Come onnnnn! Push me on the swingssss!" I whine, trying to pull him off the bench with no luck.

"One second hun, daddy's trying to talk to mommy." He explains, typing on his phone.

"Ugh fine. I will just go wait on the swings." I say, letting go of his jacket.

I sit down on a swing when I see a girl from my class. She's holding someone's hand, I think it's her daddy but I'm not sure.

"Katie!! Katie come play!" I yell at her, waving my arm in the air.

She looks back at me but the man pulls her arm. She looks kind of... scared.

I run over to her.

"Are you Katie's daddy? Can Katie come play with me? My daddy is too busy texting my mommy so I'm lonely." I explain, pulling on the man's black jacket. He is very tall.

He just looks at me. He says something into his walkie talkie. I just noticed he has that.

"Take her." He says, handing Katie over to the other man with him.

"Why hello there," he says, bending down next to me. "And what's your name little one?" He asks.

"Oh. I'm Ivy." I respond, holding my hand out for a handshake. My mommy taught me to always do that when I meet a new person.

"Hello there Ivy. How about you come with me for a minute. Katie would like to show you something." He says, holding his hand out.

I know my mommy and daddy always tell me not to talk to people I don't know, but he said Katie wants to show me something. I take his hand. He puts something over my face suddenly. It smells weird, kind of like mommy cleaning supplies.

"Shh... it'll be okay.." He says, picking me up and putting me in the back of the van with Katie. I look at Katie, who is already passed out. I start to feel like the world is spinning and my vision turns black.