-𝟎𝟎𝟖 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

-'ღ'-

-'ღ'-

"How about we strike a deal, hm?" Taro asked, a slight smirk tugging on the corner of his lips

Osano raised his brow, intrigued but at the same time nervous. "What kind of deal?"

"You love y/n....right?" Taro snickered, awaiting for the orange heads reply. Osanos eyes widened a bit, his cheeks turning pink.
"W-What are you talking about, idiot..!?" He exclaimed. Taro rolled his eyes slightly irritated.
"You know what I mean, Osano." Taro aid crossing his arms.

Osano cleared his throat before composing himself. "Is...is it that obvious...?" He questioned, looking to the side, Taro chuckled.
"Very, well...what if I were to say I feel the same way?" He questioned, turning his back and walking the way you were running, Osano quickly walked behind him, a bit taken a back.

"Y-You what..?" He asked, surprised. Taro only spared him a glance, sighing.
"Osano...me and you go way back right?" Osano slowly nodded, a bit ticked off that his friend shared the same crush.

"You wouldn't want to...end our friendship, right.?" He asked, a dangerous glint in his eyes. Osanos breath hitched a bit, before quickly looking away.

".....no?"

"Great, so I have a proposal." Osano raised a brow, "and that is...?"

"How about we try and win her over, together." Taros eyes gleamed with determination. Osano was a little taken back, he didn't know what to say so he fixed his polka dot scarf.

"You mean...share the same...girl?" He asked, curiousness in his eyes. Taro hummed, a bit irritated that his friend was not quite getting the point.

"....yes! That's what I mean, we'll share y/n." He said his voice sounding more demanding than anything.

"What makes you think I'll agree?" Osano asked not so found of the idea of him sharing the girl of his dreams with his childhood friend.