Chapter - 10

Armaan : Don't worry Bhabhi saa ,she will be fine by morning

He tells her so and takes off her sandals and keeps them on the side and then covers her with the duvet.. Sadhna nods her head in yes after hearing this and sits next to her and starts caressing her forehead with her hand ....

Sadhna : Everyone can only see her anger; no one can see the pain hidden behind it..... Pata nahin Mahadev meri bacchi ko is taklif se kab dur karenge...

(I don't know when Mahadev will relieve my daughter from this trouble)

Armaan understands Sadhna's concern very well and then standing there he tells her.

Armaan : It is not so, those who understand her, know that she does not get angry without any reason. There is so much pain inside her, only those who love her can understand her, only our love can relieve her from this pain.

Hearing Armaan's words, she nods her head, wipes her tears ,she kisses Yn on her forehead and comes out of the room with Armaan.But they couldn't see Taehyung because he hides and comes inside the room when they leave.

Seeing her in such a state pains him a lot. He thinks the woman who had transformed all his pain into happiness without any selfishness.But when she is in pain today, in suffering, he is unable to do anything for her and this thing is eating him from the inside.

He goes and sits beside her and takes her hand in his and says to her sleeping figure while caressing her hand.

Taehyung : Till now I have loved the side of you which you have shown me but now my curiosity to know about you has increased, I want to know your reality, your truth, your past..

There are tears in his eyes, he says while caressing her hand and looking at her face..

Taehyung : You stood by me when I was in dire need of support and I promise that whatever your pain is, I will be there for you and don't worry, I am standing with you.

While he is talking to her, Jimin and Siya enter the room as they had overheard Sadhna and Armaan's conversation when they were telling Zain about yn's condition. They both come inside..Jimin then puts his hand on his elder brother's shoulder as he turns to face him.

Jimin signals to him with a small smile by closing his eyes that he is with him..

Taehyung : I am not able to understand what to do, what is the reason for her anger, I have never seen anger on her face till date, the waman who smiles so much and becomes the reason for smile on others' faces too, how can she be in this condition ...

Jimin : Siya can you help us in this matter, I mean tell us whatever you know till now...

After hearing this, Siya remains quiet and once looks at Yn and says to Jimin.