Introduction

Athiya Shetty - A simple, bubbly, chirpy, loving, caring girl joins our chaotic ICT as the Manager. She loves cricket and our ICT but there is someone special on whom she has a huge crush. But there is a person whom she really did not want to meet but she knew she has to face the reality now.. meeting that person from whom she was running away.

KL Rahul - A classy Batter of ICT who is expert in hiding his emotions. Only a few are allowed to see his vulnerable side. Making a comeback in the team after a major injury and very long recovery process. He really needed to prove himself again as the same Rahul the nation knows. He really didn't have any time for love or relationship. Moreover, he has some dark past memories which sometimes haunt him making him scare and vulnerable. And that also is one of the reason for him to become quite more less expressive and more introvert.

Will Athiya's arrival become distraction for Rahul?

Will Rahul and Athiya be able to become Rahiya?

What will be the role of our chaotic yet loving ICT in the journey of Rahiya?

Let's find out in this story.

©️ All rights reserved by the Author. This book is published only in Wattpad and any sort of copying it will not be entertained.

Disclaimer

This is purely work of fiction. Any resemblance to the living or dead is purely coincidence.

As now onwards each of my story is gonna have target so here it is.

Target
Votes: 15
Comments: 10

Thanks