1|RAAZ

Kuch baton ko raaz hi rehne do...
Abh jo kuch raha hi nahi Toh woh...
sawalo ko b sawal hi rehne do...

___________________________________________

🤍 Vote || Comment || Follow

🤍 Instagram I'd : authorappy

___________________________________________
MUMBAI :

There is darkness all around and There is a chair placed in the middle of the room in which a man is tied and he is crying.Just then the door of the room opens and a light comes into the room, nothing is visible but a tall and muscular man is standing in front.He slowly moves towards the man and the man tied to the chair starts screaming out of fear and says "please hukum mujhe chod dijiye,agli baar se aisa nhi hoga"

{T: please leave me Hukum, next time nothing like this will happen}

He comes and stands near his and places his hands on either side of the chair and says "tiwari ji agli baar ke liye aap hi nhi rahenge toh glti kaise hongi" {T: Tiwari ji, if you are not there for the next time, then how will there be any mistake?} Tiwari becomes more scared after hearing this.Seeing this, the person standing in front of him was feeling very good and he says "dariye mat tiwari ji hum kuch nhi karenge,joh karengey woh, chliye chodiye yeh baad mein bataunga" and continued "bohot khushnaseeb ho tiwari ki humare haath se nhi maroge warna tum toh jaante hi ho ki hum kaise maarte hai"

{ T: Don't be afraid Tiwari ji, i'll not do anything, he will do whatever he wants, leave it, I will tell you later }

{ T: You are very lucky Tiwari that you will not die from my hands otherwise you already know how i kill }

Tiwari feels a little relieved to hear that he'll not kill him and Seeing his relieved face, the person sitting in front of him is not happy and he gets up from his chair and takes a knife from the side and moves towards him.He comes near him and sits on the chair in front of him, then he takes his hand in his and starts playing with him fingers with the knife.Seeing this, Tiwari gets nervous and says"Hukum aapne kaha tha aap humhe nhi maarenge"
{Hukum, you said you wouldn't kill me}

Toh hum maar kaha rhe hai hum toh sirf khel rhe hai He said and continued fikar mat kariye maarenge toh aapko humare bhaisa hi,waaki jab tak hum aapke saath khel lete hai aap bored ho rhe honge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✿⁠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opens and a 6 feet tall muscular man stands in front.He wears a white shirt and black pants. His shirt sticks to his body like a second skin And his black coat is in the hand of the guard standing on his left side.He is looking at the outside view from his office window when his secretary comes to him and says "raana sa is the phone of prince Rudransh"He passes the phone forward and he takes the phone and says"boliye Rudransh"

"hum bol rhe hai abhiraj agar aapko yaad ho ki aapki maa bhi hai" A lady's voice comes from the other side of the phone. (Abhiraj's mother: Chandrika Singh Rajawat She loves all her children very much)

{ ABHIRAJ SINGH RAJAWAT :
THE KING OF RAJASTHAN
He known as a heartless,Cold & Rude person for world except his family and He loves his family.for him family is first priority. }

"Maa" He said

His mother taunting him and says"Chliye aapko ptaa toh hai ki hum aapki maa hai"{ So you know that I am your mother }

"Maa aise mat boliye" { Mom don't talk like that } He said

"Kyu na bole itne dino se aap gye huye hai,aapne ek baar bhi socha ki maa ko call krle" She said and continued "dono baap-bete ek se hi hai"