5

That afternoon he woke up in a great mood. He made a leisure lunch with some tofu soup and noodles. He wanted to rest for today and take a break from his studies. He got his guitar out to practice and not lose his touch. He went out to the glass door to see a note again, this time without money in it. But instead of the pebble, there is a small container of Chocolate chip cookies on it. He giggled thinking about how this feels like a teenage loverboy getting a letter from his girl but quickly pushes the thought away. The note read:
"Hi Taehyung,
Thank you, I appreciate the gesture and you are right, it is fair payment to give snacks for snacks. So here are some Chocolate chip cookies that I baked a few days ago as a thank you for yesterday and a sorry for disturbing your mornings with my singing in the shower. I didn't realize that wall was so thin until the moment I heard your voice which by the way is breathtaking. I will try to tone my volume down.
P.S. I loved the way our voices sounded together, we should duet sometime when we are free.
Hope you enjoy the Cookies,
Jennie"

Panic was what he felt as he finished reading the note. He was happy for the cookies she baked, ecstatic for saying she loved their voices together but the fear of not hearing her voice again scared him more. He sat there stunned, thinking what to do as he bit into the cookies she made. They were delicious and melted into his mouth instantly. He strummed his guitar for a bit but his thoughts were too jumbled to concentrate. So he picked up his guitar, ran back to his apartment, put the note safely with the other one, and immediately wrote a reply.

His note read:

"Thanks for the cookies, they are delicious. You don't have to tone your volume down. I enjoy listening to your voice a lot. You should be a professional singer if you aren't one already. And you are right we should have a duet when we are free, but we never seem to bump into each other and have no interactions as neighbors except for that one shower in the morning. But I really mean it, sing louder, I wouldn't mind. I am a fan of your voice.
One of your Jenbuds,
Taehyung"

He smiled as he remembered the name she gave her fans in that skit. He put it out there with the box that previously had cookies as a paperweight. He didn't want to leave it empty so he put a bottle of his favorite strawberry milk in there and mentally noted to have more snacks at home. He didn't want to bring his guitar out again so he just went home and watched some tv until it was time for him to leave.