Chapter One - Raid

*Author's Note:
I'm excited to start this one! I've always loved seeing others writing about Vader and dark side Anakin and I always have so many ideas floating in my head about it so...enjoy!

*Vader's POV:

I smirk underneath my mask as I watch the frightened civilian at my feet begging for his life, I bend down so I am at eye level with him. He looks up at me with those pathetic red puffy pleading eyes.

"Please...spare us. We don't know anything! We swear! " He says, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You see..." I began with a sigh, "I really wish I could believe you. I really do. But I know you're lying, you were the last person on those records the droid was sold to. I don't like liars."

The man shivered with fear, cowering to the ground.

Like he fucking should.

"Look I will make this super easy for you...just tell me where the droid is and I'll make this as quick and painless as possible. Or...don't tell me and I'll make this as agonisingly slow and painful as you could ever imagine. And I don't have anywhere else to be today." I shrug as I pat his shoulder.

The man flinched under my touch, trying to shake me off. He snaps his head in my direction.

"You're a monster. You were going to kill us anyway." He spat.

I nod as I lean in, getting closer to his battered face.

"Originally? No. But you should've thought about the before being a pain in my ass." I scoff before standing back up.

The man shakes his head before looking out at his wife, returning his attention to me.

"I wasn't lying, I don't have the droid, but I know who does." He says coldly.

I raise my brows, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sometime today would be delightful." I remark.

"Some girl on the outer rim, she bought the droid off me. She never told me her name, she found me. I thought she was one of you." He explains.

I furrow my brows, crouching down, staring at him intently.

"One of us? What makes you say that?" I question.

"Well she was wearing the same gear, a mask, she definitely knew how to fight." He says with a shrug.

Interesting.

"Well I can assure you that you have been fooled, by some imposter. Well done." I sarcastically clap.

I turn around and walk towards my group of clones, making my way towards Rex.

"What would you like done, my Lord?" Rex asks.

"Disposal." I state, walking out of the hut.

We made it to the Outer Rim and on the search for this mystery girl who has been posing as one of us.

"My Lord, how are we going to find her?" Rex asks, walking beside me.

"Good question." I sigh.

As we're walking down the street, a bold civilian stops and stands in the middle of the walkway. He stares me and Rex down with the filthiest look.

"You lost?" I ask, walking up to him.

"Are you?" The civilian asks.

Rex sighs as rolls his eyes.

"There's always one dickhead." He mutter under his breath.

"Move or you will be moved." I growl, my eyes turning amber.

As if on queue, a small group of them appear behind him, staring me and Rex down.

"This? Is adorable." I chuckle.

They all raise their blasters at us, before they got a chance to fire them, they all flung out of their hands. I furrow my brows in confusion as I didn't do that.

"My Lord, did you..." Rex asks.

"No that wasn't me." I confirm.

The men went to charge at me but just like their stupid blasters, they also got flung.

My attention was quickly drawn to the source of the power, a feminine figure standing in an alley way with a dark cloak on.

"I would say that's her, My Lord." Rex says.

I run over to her, before I could grab her, she puts her palm up at me. I'm frozen in place, my eyes widen at the strength.

She knows the way of the force?

"How?" I question with wide eyes.

"Oh sweetheart, you didn't think you were the only one who knew the Force did you?" She asks with sarcasm.

"No..." I begin but was cut off.

"Or the fact that someone else can actually stop you?" She asks.

My eyes begin to turn yellow, she's getting under my skin now.

"Ooh look at you, you cannot handle the fact someone else can be better, or that it's a girl who's got a hold on you." She chuckles as she walks closer to me.

I squint my eyes, trying to get a closer look at the mysterious person. But couldn't make anything out.

"Give me the droid." I demanded.

"Why?" She asks, putting her finger on her chin.

"Because, he has something I need. Plus he's not yours" I spat.

"He's not yours either. And you can have him once I'm done with him." She says, stepping closer to me again.

"Done with him?" I ask.

She chuckles once more, patting my shoulder.

"Yes, after I erase everything." She states.

My eyes widen and I struggle trying to get free.

"No don't! "I yell.

She sighs as she begins to walk away from me.

"Who even are you? I thought all the Jedi died in Order 66." I asked.

She stops and looks back at me, I can still barely see anything about her face.

"My Lord, who said anything about Jedi?" She asks.