06. friends with the enemy

heartbreak high season one

( malakai mitchell x female oc )

    NEXT MORNING, Venus has almost skipped school due to the major headache she had and her being totally wasted last night. She was in a grumpy mood and didn't feel like smiling or talking to anyone today, honestly. And she can't even remember how she got home last night and when did she got home last night. Which led to Cash asking her multiple questions on their way to school, only for her to brush him off and not giving him the anwsers that he wanted. What Venus absolutely hated was the fact that now, she had to hang out around Amerie Wadia every single day. As if it wasn't enough that they had beef and were in the same class!

     "Amerie! Hey, over here! This way!" Quinni yelled over to the girl who was watching Dusty walking away. Someone has taken her bag out of her hands and threw all of her belongings onto the ground. Which led to Dusty helping her and Venus watching with an annoyed look on her face. He just had to have everyone, didn't he? Wadia teen laughed at them as they waved at her - minus Venus -, "It's our new bestie!"

        "Morning." Darren said as they all greeted each other and Quinni and Amerie shared a side hug. Venus decided to sent her a small smile that she returned whitout a second thought.

        "Huh. One of my favourite pornos starts the exact same way," Darren started as while staring at Ant, Spider and Malaki pushing each other.

         "How is the new guy so popular already?" Quinni asked her three best friends.

       Venus rolled her eyes, once again, "If it weren't for me, they wouldn't even know of each others existence."

        "I want to dump chests with Dusty." Amerie spoke up as she watched the said boy and Malaki do so, "I need one of those slap bands."

      Ah, that's right! Another party! Except, this was for Dusty's band - Ant and Spider and him. But you had to buy a slap band otherwise you weren't invited. Or Spider could invite you and give you one for free, if you're one of his favourite people. Which Venus happened to be since she was one of the first people he had given it to. It was weeks ago and she had honestly forgot about it already. But, she decided to go. Besides, the only person she fought with was Dusty. She could still come, right?

         "Venus, can you help me?" Amerie asked as she turned to look at the blonde. Her eyes snapped to look up at the girl, annoyance on her face, "Please."

         She sighed, "Why do you need it so desperately? And if you haven't noticed, I'm kinda in a fight with them so... won't work."