1

ELLIE

It was a regular day and i was working my ass off, just to be able to stay in my apartment.  "Ms. Flakes, please come see me." said my manager. "coming!" I yelled out. 

"I've gotten many complaints from customers saying you've been mean and bossy. This is your last warning Flakes. I mean it, one more complaint and your out. i sighed. "yes boss." I said back. "Here's your check." my boss said as he hands the check to me. "thanks, can I go now?" I said. "Yes," boss said. "your free to go." I sighed of relief and ran out of the restaurant on to the sidewalk where my bike leans against the wall. i grab my bike and zoom off onto the busy New York streets. 

*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~

As i finally reach my apartment, i park my bike and head into the lobby, "hey Vanessa!" i called out to the front desk worker as i head into the Elevator and to my room. oh gosh, I'm absolutely exhausted, as soon as i reach my bed i plop right down and sigh. "I hate my job so much." I say to myself, but before i can even close my eyes and fall asleep, there's a knock on her door. "hello?" i say as i opens the door. my gaze goes all over the woman standing in front of me, she has blue jeans, a red sweater and brunette hair with a bow in the back. "uh... hi" the girl responds. "I Uhmmm.. I just moved here from Poland and I wanted to know if.. if you could show me around??..." the brunette asked, with hope in her eyes.

"sure, I'm Ellie, you are?" i asked her. "My names Gabby! I hope we can be friends!" 

"well of course gabby, which ones your room?" i asks. "just down the hall." she responds. "well, do you wanna come in, have a snack or something?" i ask i just wanna be nice. "sure! Thank you so much!" the brunette says as she walks into the apartment room.

we have a nice conversation in the kitchen while sitting at the table. i tell her about my 2 jobs and how i want to go to fashion school.

"wow! fashion school?" Gabby exclaims. "Thats so cool! I hope you get in!!!" i then smile at her. i realize how nice this one girl is. "thanks Gabby." I tell her. "that's so sweet of you" i smile at the happy brunette. "hey, do you wanna go on a walk around the park?" Gabby asks. "Oh sure! I would love to go on a walk, and also it will help you get to know the place!" i tell her.

*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~

AT CENTRAL PARK

Gabby and i are walking around the park, i noticed how Gabby is very fond of looking at the squirrels that are running around. "you really like squirrels, don't you?" I ask. "I love all animals!!!" exclaimed Gabby. I smile and giggle at her response. "that's sweet!" I respond.  So far I think this girl is quite nice. hopefully she thinks the same about me. A small gasp stops my thinking. I see Gabby staring off into the distance. "are you okay?" I ask her. She stops gazing off into the distance and looks back at me. "i-im sorry... I got to go!" she says in a hurry. "w-wait i-" but before I could say anything, she hurry's off. Damn, is it something I did or?... maybe I'll try and ask Vanessa for her number... 

*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~

AT THE APARTMENT BUILDING

I walk back to my apartment and I hear chatting coming from the bathroom in the lobby... Sounds like Gabby?... I ignore it and just head back to my apartment. I open my phone and see a text from a unknown number, it reads: "hey Ellie, it's Gabby, I'm sorry for leaving so soon but I hope you understand why I don't want to tell you. I hope we can meet again sometime soon!" I smile at her message and save her number. I text back: "hey Gabby, don't worry about it and of course we can meet sometime soon!" I put down my phone and lie down in bed. staring at the ceiling and sighing.

I'm bored, I miss Gabby.