The Night...

There I sat, with the sense of longing, the utter sense of femme guilt, yet the desire slowly building in my chest. The sofa was warm, the air was just a little chilly, and the hall was dark. The kids were asleep, and I found myself alone again, just watching a movie, my head somewhere else as usual. It was one of those nights again, me fiddling, trying to overcome this anticipating fire which burned inside.
It was a feeling of longing, a sense of burning desire, which needed me to come out of this nutshell, this crisis between motherhood and nostalgic energy of being a single mum. Too many one night stands had only taught me one thing – the female body is more than an orgasmic machine, its more than the sense of bliss one receives during climax. Tonight, was one of those nights.
Lying alone, my mind came back to me, as the hall was illuminated by nothing but the colours from the tv show I was watching. As I stared into the screen, I slid my hand on top of my peach singlet, it was the only thing I wore at night. That, and the orange panties. I always slept either in the nude or with only underwear on. It was the most comfy I felt. That and for some easy goings for me. Easy goings, because underwear was never suitable for sleeps. Or any occasion for that matter. That’s why, for most occasions, I was always going commando. Nobody knew of course, just me and my dirty thoughts. My dirty thoughts.
My dirty thoughts took me back to when I was in office one day, after a meeting with the directors, and the CEO was in his fine suit that day. His sharp jawline, the tantalising goatee. His blue suit, against his body. I wish I was the suit at times. Just to cling a little on him. Not a little. But literally cling on him, just holding on to him, hearing his warm breath, feeling the warm sensation on me, getting to know his heartbeat synching with mine…until he became hard.
As I was imagining the office, my thoughts came back to the living room. I realised my hand was now under my peach singlet. I was touching myself. My boobs felt soft, succulent, and the nipples stood out. Pointy. I so wish he was here to suck on them.
I imagined him there. He lay on top of me, I felt his goatee prickling my chest. I could see his eyes as he looked up. And gently placing his lips on mine. I felt his lips. His moustache as it prickled my lips. I felt his passionate kiss, his sense of wanting to own me just with his strong arms around me.
As he slowly kissed my lips, he went down, slowly kissing my neck, slowly going down on me, rubbing my nipples, kissing my neck, passionately sucking my neck, and going up again to nibble my earlobe. I felt his warm saliva, and his breath on my ear. He was sucking, licking, his tongue playing a circular motion around my ear, as he played with my boobs. He was so gentle, yet took control. He was the CEO tonight. MY CEO. He want to own me. 
He slowly came down to my neck again, he slowly kissed me, and went down. His left hand never came left my right boob, and his right hand pulled the left boob from the singlet. I felt his anticipation building up as he looked at it with desire. Without a second thought, it was in his mouth. Oh…the sensation of his mouth around my nipple. It was hard…and he sucked on in. Pulsating it in his mouth, with an emotional feel, he was enjoying it as much as me.  I moaned in delight, and the harder he went. That’s when it hit me, I was soaked, my panty was wet.
As the emotion was building inside me, his warm mouth on my boob, his other hand squeezing my boob, I held his head. My other hand…went down. And I felt it. It was hard. Rock hard. I stroked it. He moaned in pleasure.
As this was going on, he took charge again. He kissed my body, I could feel his warm kisses. He went down to my naval and kissed it. And he pulled the panties down. He slowly kissed the Brazilian strip I had…and slowly spread my thigh open. I closed my eyes. I was ready for what came next. I was in the power of this man now.
And felt his prickling goatee ging down the vulva. And then…a moist, wet, and slippery tongue. He was slowly playing with my vulva using his tongue. His was gently kissing those lips. He went up and down, faster…faster…faster…till my moaning began to be heaving in gasps of air…my breath was quivering.
His hand came up to my boob again, and he played with it, squeezing it. His other hand was holding open my pussy, he was in control. He passionately licked my juice, I could hear the moist tongue on it. As he as doing this, I could feel his pressure getting stronger. He was about to do it…and then…I felt it…his tongue was inside..
“OHHHH!”
My pleasuring moan encouraged him to go in. I felt it, it was so warm, so wet, I felt it tickling inside. As I was feeling it, I felt something else. It was his finger. It went in gently, and then I felt it again, he was playing with it. His tongue and finger, moving in the same direction. Up, and down, up and down…his motion became faster. And I could feel my body quivering more and more. He didn’t feel like stopping, this man had incapacitated me, I was now in his utter control, he was moving my whole body, every wave of his tiny motions sent me into a quivering state of pleasure.
The quivering didn’t stop, the moans became louder, he was just going on and on…until I felt it…it started from above the abdomen…it felt like a push…it was something trying to release itself…it was following his motions, his sense of control, his tongue and finger, on the right spot…the heave of push was almost definite…I felt it going down, I was moaning in his delight…
Then as sudden as his tongue went in, I felt it, it was the clear sign of an orgasmic eruption. I felt a burst of energy going out of my pussy into his mouth, I felt his tongue inside, the juice he sucked out, his finger not stopping, and quivered in an explosive orgasm…my thighs quivered in delight, I felt a huge sense of relieve. My feminine ecstasy had reached its pinnacle…