LET_ME_OUT.mp3

[[PLAY_SONG: //LET_ME_OUT.mp3]]
[[CREATOR: APANGRYPIGGY]]

"I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE"

The scene changes to Zero tampering with Uzi's railgun. The two were talking together as both had smiles on their faces.

"BURNED ALIVE"

At the Drone Spire, N tried to attack the two drones. As this happens, Zero's right eye glitches to red, as the Absolute Solver spins around metal scrap piece. Uzi aimed her Railgun at the Disassembly Drone.

"THOUGH IN THIS CODE NOW I RESIDE"

Uzi and Zero watch the sunset. Uzi's visor glitches yellow as a holographic green rabbit glitches into existence behind Zero.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLINK"

Uzi, N, and Zero search the utility tunnels as a large robotic centipede slithered out of focus in the background. The trio turned to the creature only for it to be gone.

"YOU AND I WILL SYNC"

The creature from before returns as it had J's head. Around this monstrosity were multiple camera's with glowing yellow eyes. They glared at the trio as they slowly stepped back.

"GLITCH BY GLITCH, PIECE BY PIECE"

Uzi and Zero followed behind Doll and Lizzy. Both looked nervous as Doll's eye glitched to the Absolute Solver briefly. Lizzy and Uzi don't notice it but Zero does, his left eye glitching into a blue Absolute Solver.

"RECONNECT, I GUARANTEE"

N danced with Zero, who swapped between her and Uzi. Doll, using the Absolute Solver, attacked the three. V was pinned in the background as they fought Doll. During this Uzi's eye glitched to a purple Absolute Solver.

"OH, I'M SO TWO-FACED"

Zero's visor glitches purple as he falls to his knees, the rabbit whispers in his ear. His visor reads "HIGH TEMPERATURE"

"YOUR SOUL WILL BE ERASED"

In the cold forest, Zero walks around, metallic rabbit ears on his head with bat wings and his wolf tail in his back. He was grinning larger than what should be possible as his eyes were purple with the Absolute Solver in his visor.

"DOORS, MASK, FLASHLIGHT TOO"

Uzi was revealed to be in the same condition as Zero, but without the rabbit ears and a more bird like tail. The two looked at V, who looked a little nervous at the two's hunger filled gaze.

"I AM COMING AFTER YOU"

At the Elliot's Manor, two birds sat on a maid outfitted N. The two looked around as the lightning flashed slightly showing the current N for a moment.

"FIX VENTS TO ESCAPE"

V in a maid outfit had a yellow "X" on her visor with her having Dissasembly Drone appendages. J, N, Tessa, Uzi, and Zero looked on with wide eyes. J and Tessa held out their respective weapons.

"OR REPAIR THEM TILL YOU FAINT"

CYN turns around on a globe. Lightning flashes as the large centipede create flashed behind her. Not only that, but giant crab claws emerged from her back. A Gold Absolute Solver hung behind her.

"GLITCH TAPES EVERYWHERE"

N looks at a tape labled ZOMBIE DRONES. She reaches out to it slowly.

"YOU'LL BE UNABLE TO BARE"

Inside the Cabin Fever labs, Zero picks up some documents. His eyes widen as he reads what the documents says.

"WHAT MY GIFT IS TO YOU~"

Zero laughs as he charges at N and Uzi. His eyes glowing purple with a maniacal grin plastered on his face. He glitched between the Rabbit and himself as he charged.

"OH, LET ME OUT!"

Under the Cabin Fever labs, a tube laid as purple electricity sparked and smoke filled the inside. A mechanical hand scratches the tubes window.

"STRAPPED TO THE SYSTEM"

The tube zooms out as multiple wires are connected to multiple computers. Next to the computer a little drone heart typed away, trying to prevent the robot from getting out.

"SWITCHING PLACES WITH THE VICTIM"

Nori turns around as her normally purple eyes were replaced with a golden hue. She grins as one of the humans approach her with a Crucifix USB.

"NOW I'M FORCING YOU TO LISTEN"

Tessa was talking with N as a video of Copper - 9 exploding was paused in the background.

"YEAH, NEVER DOUBT"

The Rabbit and Cyn grin. An Absolute Solver appearing in their hands as it quickly changes to [NULL] ready to attack

"I'M THE REAL MONSTER"

A picture of a man and three kids were shown. Each kid had "X"s over their faces while the man had rabbit features drawn in purple crayon.

"COULDN'T IT BE CLEARER?"

Uzi looks at a VHS tape of the attempted cures of the Absolute Solver. Her eyes widen as her eyes glow gold and a maniacally large grins spreads on her face with crab claws growing from her back.

"LIKE I'M STARING BACK FROM THE MIRROR..."

Zero was looking down, before he looked up. Lightning flashed revealing crab like claws around Zero before his eyes were shown being both Gold and Purple. The scene cuts to black as purple eyes and a purple grin were all that was scene. The scene cracks slightly.

[[TITLE://SURVIVAL_CHANCE: ZERO]]