▪ Prologue ▪

"You guys just can't keep your hands to yourselves, can you?" Heaven barged in the football team locker bursting out with gritted teeth.

"Woah! hang on Zwerg, you can not just barge in this room!" a goodlooking guy shouts disconcertedly, grabbing the first thing he can to cover up his half naked body.

Marching in quickly not thinking straight, she began grabbing football helmets and throwing it over the group of guys inside repeatedl. She lost it,her mind is clouding in anger and antipathy.

"Ever heard of not to touch a woman's man when she's not around!?" She fumed in anger emphasizing and meaning every single word she said.

The whole room is in chaos, half naked group of men struggling to dodge a woman's attempt of mild invasion and a woman who's crazy enough to bark in a room full of anonymous men to her, throwing whatever she can throw at them.

"Don't ever touch my man again you pieces of dissolved shits! Brutes! Cutthroats! Hoodlums! Rascals! Mischief-makers!" She bawled using every words she can think of to describe them.

"For fucks sake woman! Quit throwing up stuffs!" Another man hissed at her.

"What the fuck is going in and who the hell are you?" The whole room fell silent. A man dripping wet from the shower only with a white towel on asked her clearly showing he dislikes whatever he's seeing.

She was frozen, realizing what she've done, Heaven run out of the room burning hot and her cheeks shading bloody red because of embarassment and too much hotness. Mentally lecturing herself how stupid her stunt was.

______________________________________

DRAFT:

|8:33 am| PH
Thursday, 20 April 2017

PUBLISHED:

|8:33 am| PH
Thursday, 20 April 2017

~KwennCatastrophe