🌶🌶🌶SMUT🌶🌶🌶

On the car ride home, I scared the hell out of everyone. Turns out, you need a license to drive. To make it worse, apparently there's a permit before the license. These things would've been good to know before Jay handed me the keys to the 95'. I drove us from point A to B without anyone getting hurt and with the truck still intact so it's a win win for me. Destinee was dropped off quite a while ago whereas, the boys and I have been in this truck for a solid hour or so. Giffords place has a secret drive that my dumbass kept driving by. This gave us time to go over the plan though so I'm not complaining too much.

When I pulled in, I saw headlights turn into our drive while I placed the truck in park. All four of us watched the truck, that I soon realized to be Jay's by its idling, pull up beside us and park. Jay excited the truck with an eyebrow raised, questioning me through his eyes. All the boys darted inside, probably wanting to avoid Jay's questioning. I couldn't lie though, seeing him home finally after so long apart made my chest fill with warmth and an easy smile lined my lips. He walked up, placing his hands on my hips before giving me a small peck.

"You know you need a license to drive, right?" He hummed, looking at me with a look that told me he knew I didn't.

"That would've been nice to know beforehand but yeah, I figured it out on the ride home." I teased, letting out little giggles as he gently shook me.

"Where'd you go anyways? And why were the boys with you?" The way he asked let me know he was suspicious so I won't lie.

"The boys wanted to get their own weapons and I wanted to see where it was. Lomen was an ass though and I-" I stopped, looking up with curious but also faintly scared eyes. At least that's how I feel right now. Would he be upset with me if I told him I beat one of his pack members when I'm not even in the Luna position yet? Would the boys get in trouble for being in there?

His fingers found my chin, gently lifting it so we could hold eye contact.

"What's wrong?" He asked, searching my eyes like he always does and every time, my heart swoons and I just want to rant for hours. Every time he asks though, it's like a switch in my brain to automatically say 'nothing' and smile.

"And don't lie to me this time." He stated it with a smile as though he could see where my thoughts were and I couldn't help but let out an amused huff.

"I may or may not have beaten one of your pack mates into submission..." The volume of my voice could barely be counted as a whisper but I know with his shifter hearing, he heard the whole thing clearly. He froze for a second before tilting his head and furrowing his eyebrows. His hands didn't move off my waist though so I'm taking that as a good sign, even if his smile is no longer present.

"What'd that person do?" The way he asked it shocked me because there was no anger or any accusing tones. It was straight and simple... What did Sayleh do? He's not mad at me at all.

"She refused to accept me as her Luna, tried to steal you from me, challenged me for Luna position, didn't allow me in the weapons room, and practically said she wants to sleep with you. Oh, and she lied to Peirce about what happened." I explained, feeling my blood pressure rise again just from a flash of her face. I sincerely hope she gives me a reason in the future to beat her again.

"Alright, my little crankpot. She's not here, stop glaring at the ground. It's rude." His tone was teasy and filled with love which shocked me once more. He really isn't mad at all?

"You don't care?" My voice sounded accusing but I didn't mean to sound that way. I just thought he'd be mad and punish me or tell me to go to the corner or something.

"Why would I?" He asked back, shocking me once more before a small smile peaked out once more. He knows I had my reasons and he's not upset about it.

"I love you." I said with a wider smile, turning so he couldn't see my fire hydrant cheeks.