The Beginning of the Apocalypse

After group of young scientists took a close look at some data of their science satellite, the result was not good.

Scientist#1: This is not good. If this is true, then, it would be the end of America. We must alert the government right now!

At the White House, the leading scientist presented himself to alert the danger of the threat.

Scientist #1: Mr. President, we have dire news. *time skip* If my calculations are correct, all the fault lines will activate, causing a supermassive 11.0 followed by a series of 8.0 earthquakes.

Mr. President: What are the odds of that happening?

Scientist #1: 100%.

Secretary of State: That's absurd. There is no possible scenario of America being destroyed by earthquakes. Let's drop it all together and move on with our daily lives.

Scientist #1: Drop the whole thing?! You don't understand. We must be prepared to— Listen to me, Mr. President. The first earthquake will be centered by Yellowstone national park when the supervolcano's cauldron empties altogether. When that happens, it will spread to the Cascadia Subduction Zone all fault lines in its area. When all the fault lines are active, the magnitude of the earthquakes shared will increase and after the quakes will be followed by aftershocks. When the smoke clears, America will become an apocalyptic cesspool forevermore.

Despite the young scientist's warning, people moved on with their daily lives. A Japanese school trip to America lands in Orlando, Florida. A young schoolgirl named Yui Kotegawa walked into the bustling metropolis as possible.

Yui: Now, let's see how this place is. Huh? WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING?!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA SEXUALLY HARRASS HARUNA SARENJI ALL YOUR LIVES?!? MY GOD, YOU TWO ARE SO SHAMELESS!!!

Suddenly, another school field trip from Japan approaches the first one. At that time, a boy named Akira Fudo runs into Yui while he wasn't looking.

Yui: Ow, that hurt. Huh? Aah! My panties are showing!

Suddenly, perverted boys are looking at Yui sexually.

Yui: STOP LOOKING, YOU PERVERTS!!! SHAMELESS!!! IDIOTS!!! PANTY MANIACS!!!

Then in a sudden flash, Akira's hand suddenly suddenly thrusted forward and flipped all the boys looking at Yui in the air.

Akira: One hand's all I need.

Yui: U-Um, thank you. I didn't know there was another Japanese school field trip with us.

Akira: Anytime. Also, to answer your second question, it's a joint field trip, so we're gonna head to Universal. You in.

But before Yui could reply to her savior's date, the ground suddenly started to shake, causing panic to the Americans.

Yui: An earthquake?

Akira: In Florida? That's impossible. Unless...

The whole of America is shaking from an earthquake at the same time. At the White House, the prophecy of a young scientist was about to come true as the shaking jolted.

Chief Scientist: Magnitude 11 reported in Yellowstone! Cascadia Subduction Zone also reported shifting! Magnitude all over America is raising! 5.0! 6.0!

Deputy Chief Scientist: All fault lines across America are shifting!

Chief Scientist: 7.0! 8.0! *shocked* It's still climbing!!!

Suddenly, to the President's dismay, the shaking intensified, shaking the White House and all of Washington D.C. to the ground. All of America was suddenly at the mercy of this incredible shaking. And Yui was caught up in the quake. Fortunately, Akira held onto Yui, surprising her of his other self as Devilman. But as for the rest of America: trains were derailed and subways became underground metropoles. Buildings were collapsing and massive gaps and sinkholes were opening up in roads. It was total chaos. And when the smoke cleared, there was nothing in America. Nothing but an apocalyptic cesspool. As Yui and Akira walked the Earth, small aftershocks shook the ground peacefully and in a pattern.

Yui: Akira, we're in the end.

Akira: Yeah. This earthquake was incredible.

Yui: *in tears* Oh, Akira! I know this is sudden, but can you take my virginity?

Akira: What?!

Yui: *in tears* I know it was shameless to do so in the old world, but we might never make it back to our country. I only wish to have sex with a boy should the end of the world come at last.

Akira: Alright. Let's find a bed we can do so on.

This was just the beginning of a post-apocalyptic adventure of a young girl and a devil with the heart of a human.